1.

06:00 am, time for Jimin to wake up. He got up quietly because he didnt want to wake his roommate up. He got dressed and left to go to the gym. He loved working out in the morning, it made him feel productive and good about himself. The gym was most of the time empty so early, thats something he also loved. No people watching him. He worked out for a good bit. Doing the most he could before he needed to go to class.

07:30 am, Jimin went back to his dorm and saw that his roommate, Yoongi, was also awake. "How do you even have energy to work out so early?". Jimin laughed at his comment. Not answering his question. It wasnt exctualy funny. If Jimin didnt work out, he felt even more terrible than he normally would. Why waste time to sleep when you can be productive? It wasnt a hard choice to make.

Jimin went to use the shower. He took of his shirt and threw it on the ground. He looked in the mirror, and hated what he saw. "How did i let myself go so bad?" he thought. "I need to loose more weight." and he was sertain about it. While in reality, he really could use some weight. He finised showering, got dressed and walked into the kitchen. He saw Yoongi having breakfast there. "Want some pancakes?", Jimin gagged at the thought of it. "No im good".

Yoongi wasnt surprised because he never took food from him. But he didnt think too much of it. He wouldnt be starving himself.. right? He coudnt really remember when he saw Jimin ate a whole meal for the last time. He decided to ask Jimin.

"Are u sure? When are you going to eat?"

This worried Jimin, Yoongi never really asked about his eating. Allthough they were friends, they didnt talk about everything. He was worried that Yoongi might have suspections. He was going to make sure he didnt. He managed to say "Yes i am, im gonna eat a granola bar when im heading to class"

Yoongi shrugged it of. He could be telling the truth. But he decided too keep an eye out. Just to be sure, but also because he was curious.

They both finished their routines and go out for the day. They dont study the same subject in college so they dont see eachother for most of the time. Jimin spend most of his time betweeing classes studying or with his friends, Taehyung, Jungkook and Jin. And if he could, he would practice his dancing or again, go for a work out. Jimin loved modern dance, and he was good at it. He did is for many years and it was an outlet for him. But now that he was in college, he did it less than he used to.

Yoongi on the other hand spend most of his time with his friends Namjoon and Hoseok. They all loved rapping and producing, so most of the time they would just hang out at the studio. If they didnt have class ofcourse. Allthough they have very different days, Jimin and Yoongi get allong really good. Their friends too. They often hang out with the 7 of eachother. And they were planning on doing it again soon.

---

Jimin returns from his day. He did a lot of studying so he was feeling really productive. But it wasnt time to relax just yet. He noticed his friend still wasnt home and took this opurtunity to do a light workout. He had lunch with Taehyung today, he only ate half of his salad but he felt bad about it. He had a fear for food. But nobody must know about it, and his friends didnt even really notice. But with Yoongi it was different, they lived together. He could notice so easily. So he made sure to do most of his little workouts and if he needed to, purges, out of his sight. After 20 minutes of push ups & squats Jimin heard the door open and and quickly stopped what he was doing. He jumped onto his bed and pretended to be on his phone.

"Hi" Jimin said with a sweet smile. Yoongi replied with a short "Hey". He looked at jimin and saw the slender boy out of breath on his bed. What was he even doing? Yoongi didnt bother to ask and sat on his bed.

After a few minutes Yoongi said "Im hungry, lets order some food." Jimin got a clumb in his throught. He didnt want to. "Nah im good, I had alot of lunch with Tae today so im still full".

Could be true.

"You sure?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow and looked straight at Jimin. This wasnt a good sign.

"Yes i am. If i get hungry i just get somethting from the kitchen. its no big deal" Jimin said. He saved himself pretty good with this one.

Yoongi ordered a pizza and they both just finished their day, and Jimin did without eating.