Chaptyr Numero Dieciséis

*****Adri’s POV*****

We must have talked for hours. His name is Tom. I totally forgot that I had one shoe on until he pointed it out.

“Oh, um i was doodling” I said blushing a little bit.

“Mind if I…” he said reaching for the shoe.

“Sureee” It was just doodling so it basically sucked ass but what the hell.

“This is really good” he said smiling at me. He was so pretty. Next thing I knew we were thinking of things to write on the other shoe. We ended up writing random words that teenagers look up to on it and when he wrote down love, he looked up at me.

*****Nathan’s POV*****

Toilet paper, Budweiser and Soap. I went over the shopping list in my head. Toilet paper, Budweiser and…crap what else?

“Nathan?” I looked up. I knew that voice.

“Hey Hannah, uhh hows it goin?” Well this is awkward. I don’t know why but, it is.

“Good…I guess”

“That’s cool. Um actually I was kinda of thinking of asking you, um are you doing anything tonight?” She smiled. Thank god.

“Nope I’m totally free.” She giggled.

“Okay so there is a carnival on the beach is that okay?”

“Yeah. That sounds great. I can put my address in your phone and you can pick me up.” She said blushing. I really liked her and all weekend I’ve been thinking about what an ass I was for not getting her number on Friday. “So can I have your phone?”

“Oh yeah…sorry” Was I just starring at her? I handed her my iphone.

*****Hannah’s POV*****

I had a date tonight…for the first time in a long time. Ian never took me out on dates. Ever. We were going to a carnival on the beach. How much more cheesy can this relationship between me and Nate get?