It was a coincidence that it rained and on top of that it was heavy too. Which made them change the direction of their meet up for the first time in 5 years.

"Change is nice."

That's what they would usually say. But the change that happened years ago wasn't. It was too drastic and too sudden and they couldn't accept that.

As they've suspected, they were the last ones to arrive. They entered the mansion with a heavy heart as they looked towards the houseworkers greeting them.

He looked towards his side to find Jungkook, but the said man was already making his way to the kitchen. Perhaps to see Mrs Cha. He greeted Mr Song with a nod before making his way towards his friends.

"Where's Jisoo ?" He asked after scanning their faces. "She went out to greet guests," Yoongi answered briefly as he stared back at a large painted portrait of her. It was awhile before they saw her father with a cane walking outside from the study room with Namjoon by his side.

He could see the longing in his eyes. The regrets for all the time he could've spent time with her. It was a party for her yet not one person had said her name.

Her father seemed like he had aged drastically after her death, but who wouldn't blame him. He had filed a divorce with his wife and no longer associated with them when he learned that she had been secretly selling his stocks in order to bring him down.

The discussion about the next heir for the company hasn't been discussed yet, however, most of them would know who's the one that'll become his pick.

| Hamgye, Korea |

"AREN'T YOU supposed to be there?"His daydream was cut as he just stares at the ring in his hands. "What gives you the idea that I belong there? It doesn't change the fact of what had happened in the past," He slid the ring back on his left ring finger as he slummed himself back at the seat of the sports car, looking at the array of guest entering the building.

"Can't bring myself to enter the place where I had personally injected her and chase her down the halls." He turned on the radio in hopes his friend won't ask any more questions but luck wasn't on his side as the news made him remember her even more.

"Today marks the fifth year after the sudden downfall of death to the heir of SilverMoon or previously known as 404, Jennie Kim, the stained daughter by the blood of nefarious Kim Jung Ii. Although most would agree that one less heir brings a better change—"

"You shouldn't pay attention to what the media say. Haven't she taught you the basics of being in a mafia? The media isn't our friend." Baekhyun hovers his hand to turn off the radio. "Tae, "He softly called out his name to garner his attention. "I can see your scars, either it's physically hunting you—" Taehyung once again plays with the ring and touch his earrings.

"—Or if it's mentally hunting you. It's time that you forgive the mistakes the past you make. Your past doesn't define you now and you shouldn't let your past imprisoned you. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence." They both could see a familiar female with black dress walking towards their car with an umbrella.

They both stepped out of the car to greet her. Baekhyun uses the umbrella but Taehyung just let himself soaked. "I am so sorry for what they've done to you, maybe one day we'll get our revenge, "Jisoo said as she hugged Baekhyun.

Baekhyun touched his wrist out of habit, a tattoo of a pack of wolves. "And you, it's about time you tell everyone. They'll understand. Not immediately but it's a better chance than hiding in the shadows. Plus it has been 5 years. She wouldn't like it if you isolate yourself." She hovers the umbrella under him before pulling him to walk to the mansion.

IT WAS at the moment Jimin felt every part of his bones were about to snap. The moment he sees his face, that person. Jisoo was beside him, a housemaid came running in to give him some towels while Jisoo was pulling him towards her father. It wasn't him who reacted first. Surprisingly it wasn't Jungkook either. It was Lisa who ran from the halls the moment she saw him.

"What are you doing here ?" She asked a little too loudly, eyes glared at him, her hands was ready to defend himself if anything happens. "Calm down, I told Jisoo to bring him here. I wanted him here." Her father said briefly and dismissed them. Her father got between them as he went towards the centre of the room to greet the guests.

"Thank you all for gathering here today. This room is filled with everyone who loved her neither less of what happened in the past. Today is merely a day to wish her well and to remember her. Today isn't supposed to be sombre. She wouldn't like it. Let's just gather around and remember the strong loyal kind person she was."

"AREN'T YOU gonna mingle around ?" Baekhyun who had drinks in his hand handed one with Taehyung. "How did you know that I was going to be here ?" He asked as he kneeled down at the familiar spot. "This is where you started to despise yourself. Maybe more before everything. But this was the final blow where'd you wished you didn't do."

"I was around there—" Baekhyun pointed at the painting of her and her parents when she was younger, sitting on her mother's lap. "We couldn't see each other face but I knew what was plastered behind the mask. I felt it too."

"When you've finished what you've been ordered, you were here." Baekhyun stood a few inches from Taehyung. "Drips of blood gushing from you and a few tears as you try to reach for her. You didn't have to tell me but I know that you really loved her and everything you've done was for the people you love. Sometimes we make stupid mistakes, Taehyung."

"He's right." A voice came from behind them. "I did stupid mistakes too. And I'm still doing it now." He walks closer towards Taehyung before punching him in the jaw causing to fall back to the ground. Just as Taehyung thought he was going to punch him again, the man then pulled Taehyung for a hug, "You bastard."