Chp. 11

Author's POV

It was Friday night and everyone except for Iori, Hikaru, Natsume and Fuuto was present in the dining room enjoying their dinner and talking to each other. Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves except for Yuri who was eating quietly. She looked like her usual self from the outside but in the inside, she was feeling a little apprehensive and nervous but at the same time excited. Tomorrow, she will find out if Iori is her stepbrother or not.

"Onēchan, daijoubu?" (Are you ok?) Wataru suddenly asked from beside her. Everyone turned to look at her.

"Daijoubu dayo Wataruchan" (yes I'm ok) she smiled at him while patting his head. Her smile caused some of the brothers to blush and look away.

After dinner, she helped with the cleaning and went up to her room. She was sitting on her bed looking at the photos of her and Iori on her phone when she heard knocking on her door. It was Ema. "Oneechan can you help me with my homework? I'm a little stuck"

"Sure come in" she smiled at her. They spent about an hour doing all of Ema's homework.

"Do you wanna go get something to drink?" Yuri asked Ema.

"No I'm good. I'm a little tired now so I'll go shower and rest."

"Ok, sleep well. Don't stay up playing game" yuri chuckled as she patted Ema's head.

Yuri was now in the kitchen making her cup of tea as she felt something wrap her shoulders making her flinch a little.

"Sorry, did I startle you?"

"Ah, Ukyo-san it's fine don't worry about it. Do you want some tea?" Yuri asked chuckling slightly.

"Tea sounds great right now, yes if you don't mind" he smiled at her. She smiled back in response. They sat down on the dining table talking about different things learning about each other and her brothers.

"Oya? You're both up at this time?" Asked kaname as he was walking down the stairs. Both Ukyo and Yuri were caught up with their conversation that they didn't realise it was almost 12:30. They both looked surprise and they laughed at each other. Ukyo left to his room to finish his paperwork as he bid both Kaname and Yuri good night. While Kaname walked to sit next to Yuri looking at her.

"Is something wrong Kaname san?"

"Hmm? Nothing important but I would prefer it if you called me oniichan instead."

"Umm ok, oniichan" Yuri said surprising Kaname as he didn't expect her to call him 'oniichan' so easily. He looked at her smiling.

"Is everything ok? You didn't seem well during dinner. If something is bothering you, you can always come to oniichan" he said patting her head. Yuri looked at him saying she is fine and maybe she's a little tired. Kaname didn't buy her excuse but just hummed still patting her head.

"Kaname-niisan, what are you doing so late at night?" Asked a voice that was very familiar to Yuri from behind. Her eyes slowly widened.

———————————————-
Hi everyone sorry this book has not been updated in a really really long time. 😓😓