Chp.3

After the small 'meeting' with Rintarou, Yuri went back to her apartment and started packing. She packed most of the stuff in the boxes and soon her apartment was nearly empty. She just had the things she needed until Monday. After she finished packing, she started doing her homework. By the time she finished doing that was at around 5 o'clock. After she finished her homework, she went to her couch and started reading her favourite book.

While she was reading, a message from Iori came.
~The text~
Iori: Hi Yuri! I missed you today!
Yuri: Hi Iori! Missed you too ❤️
Iori: Are you free tomorrow?
Yuri: Yeah I'm free. Do you wanna hang out?
Iori: Ya! I wanna see you before I leave for my residential trip!
Yuri: aww I'm gonna miss you for a whole week! Can we also meet up on Sunday?
Iori: Sure that would be amazing! How about I meet you at the park tomorrow at 12? We can eat lunch together and then go around town!
Yuri: Sure! That sounds amazing! Meet you at 12 at the park! Got it!
(^-^)
Iori: So how was school?
Yuri: It was same as usual
Iori: Tired?
Yuri: Yeah
Iori: then get some rest, you need to have energy for tomorrow! So eat dinner, shower and go to bed.
Yuri: Okay, you know me so well! Love you❤️ see you tomorrow.
Iori: Love you too❤️ see you tmr! Sleep well!
Yuri: You too! Good night😘
Iori: Good night😘
~end of text~

After their small conversation ended, she had her dinner, took a nice relaxing bath and went to bed with her little kitten Camellia. Iori named the cat and Camellia means 'you're adorable' and Yuri loved that name.
And Yuri fell into a deep slumber.