Chp.2

Author's POV
Yuri walks in to a small cafe where she is supposed to meet her dad and her sister. She was early since her job as a student council ended earlier so she went to seat herself first. She took her seat and ordered a rose tea and took out her book. After few minutes, her drink came.
"Thank you" she said softly at the waiter which he just blushed in response and just nodded and rushed to the counter. Yuri didn't know why his face was red so she just stared at him confusedly while he kept on working. After a while she shrugged it off and went back to reading.

"Yurinee!"someone said from behind her. She looked up from the book to see Ema and her father standing. Yuri smiled lightly and said "Hello Ema, hello father."
"Hello Yuri, how have you been?" Replied her father while he took a seat in front of her and Ema.
"I've been doing just fine as usual." Yuri replied.

After Ema and Rintarou ordered what they wanted, Ema asked "So dad what is the important thing that you needed to tell us?"
Yuri just nodded at her statement.
"Oh right, so umm... I know this is sudden and all, and I know I should've told you guys earlier but I was too busy and you know-" he was cut off when Ema said "Just tell us."
"Oh yes, so... I'm gonna get remarried."
"Congratulations father/dad" Yuri and Ema said at the same time.
"Thank you, but there is another thing I need to tell you." He said.
"What is it father?" Yuri asked this time.
"Well, you guys will be moving in with your new mum's son and.... She has 13 sons so...yea" he said rubbing the back of his neck while looking at the side.
"What?!" Ema shouted and Yuri was frozen from the '13' part though she got back to her normal self in a snap.
"Are we not allowed to stay at the place that we are staying now?" Yuri asked.
"Well we are going to be a family right? And Miwa-san, your new mother and I were thinking that it is best for you guys to be living together to know each other better and she has already told her sons."
"So we get to live with are new family?! This is exciting but...I'm so nervous, what if they don't like us?" Ema started speaking non stop.
"It's fine, don't worry, they will like you. They are nice people." Father replied looking at Ema.
"Ok...I'll go." Ema said nodding.
"Very well, if Ema is going then I can't leave her alone." Yuri stated quietly.
"Ok! So this is settled then! You guys will be moving on Monday!" He said looking at us with a goofy smile. "So make sure ur packed by Sunday!" He continued.
"That's so early!" Ema squeaked at the limit of time we had while Yuri just sipped on her not-so-hot tea.
"Well I better get going! See you guys later!" Father said rushing out the door after paying for our drinks.

"Well, that was surprising!" Ema said shocked. And Yuri just nodded in agreement.
"But then, I can live with Yurinee from now on!" She said smiling which Yuri smiled back at.

"I wish we could spend more time but I guess I have to start packing and do my homework so I guess I'll see you later or at our new house." Yuri said standing up quietly and smiled at Ema while walking out the door with her.
"Yeah me to. I'll see you soon then Yurinee!" She said smiling. They went different direction from the cafe so they said their goodbyes and went to their place to start packing.