Chp.1

Yuri's POV
I woke up to the sound of my annoying alarm clock. It was 5:30 in the morning. I went to the bathroom and had a nice warm shower. After that, I brushed my teeth and changed into a comfortable clothes. I went to the kitchen and made myself a breakfast and packed lunch for school later on. I do this myself since I live alone. Well I'm 17 so I can take care of myself. My mum passed away a few years ago and it was only my sister Ema, dad and I. Our dad always went out for work and was rarely home. I am a student at Shirokawa High School - a private school, and I moved away from my sister because the house where I used to live with her was quite far away from mine. Anyway, after my breakfast and lunch was ready, I ate my breakfast and packed away my lunch and put it in my school bag. After that I changed into my uniform (picture above) and put on my favourite lipgloss and mascara and went out to go to school.

By the time I arrived at school, it was 7 o'clock. I know it's early since school starts at 8 but I have my job as a student council president.
When I arrived, I went straight to the garden and watered the flowers. I love flowers. After that was finished, I went to the student council room.

"Yuu-chaaaaan! Morning! After school can we go shopping?" My best friend Nao greeted me. She was a really cheerful and a carefree person but she was the Vice President of the student council.

"Good morning Nao. I would love to go shopping with you but I already have plans after school today. Sorry. But I'll promise we will go shopping together sometimes soon." I replied.

"Oh, it's ok! We will definitely go some day! Anyways, what's your plan for today? Do you have a boyfriend?" She asked with a teasing tone.

"O-of course not! I'm going out with my sister and my father today! He said he had something important to tell us." I told her. Well I lied the part not having a boyfriend but the rest is the truth. I lied to her since my boyfriend and I promised each other not to tell people since we don't want any of them fussing about it. If you are wondering who my boyfriend is, you will find out later for now, it's a secret. (Though it says on the description and her character info but... Let's just pretend that you guys don't know...hehe)

After I told her that, she nodded and we went to work on the student council things. After a while, it was 15 minutes till school starts so we went to our classrooms and waited for the school to start.

In the class I took out my book and started reading. While I was reading, I heated people whispering things like "look it's Yuri-sama she is so pretty" or something like "I wish I was like her" and things along that line. After few minutes, the school started and we all started studying.

Time skip to lunch time!
It was lunch time so I went to the student council room to eat lunch there with Nao. But on the way there, a boy from my year (first) came up to me and asked me if I had a few minutes to talk about something. I wasn't in a rush or something so I said sure and he took me to the back of school.

"I...I really like you Yuri-san. Please go out with me!" He asked and bowed down. I didn't want to reject him or make him feel sad or anything but I already have a boyfriend so I can't go out with him and besides this is not the first time I'm going to reject a boy so...here goes nothing.

"I..I'm sorry but I can't go out with you. I'm really sorry. I hope you understand. But maybe be we can be friends?" I said and he looked up at me with sadness in his eyes. I felt really bad but he nodded. I smiled slightly at him and I apologized again and went to the student council room. Where I found Nao waiting for me. After lunch was finished, we went back to our class and started our rest of class.

End of school and school activities!
After all the school activities were finished, I went back to my place and changed to another clothes and went out to meet my sister and my dad in a small cafe that my dad told us to go. I was really excited to see Ema!

......................................
Well that is it folks for the first chapter! Hope you enjoyed it!!
Thanks for reading! See you guys next time!