Chp. 10

It's been 3 days since Yuri came to the Sunrise Residence. Today was Wednesday and her school was going on an extended holiday from today till next week because of the outstanding exam scores from the entire school. Yuri took this time as an opportunity to get a look at the place and learn more about the her step brothers. From they 1, she started helping in cooking, she went to make breakfast for the sibling. She changed into a white half off shoulder sweater that comes to mid thighs with the necklace which Iori have her and put her hair into a messy bun. She went into the kitchen and started making Japanese style breakfast which consisted of white rice, miso soup, grilled salmon and a small potato salad at the side.

Towards the end of her cooking, Ukyo had come downstairs and into the kitchen where he saw Yuri cooking. When he saw her outfit, he blushed as he thought that the sweater was too short. Yuri took notice of a presence and turned to look at who it was.

"Oh good morning Ukyo san."

"Good..good morning to you too Yuri san. Do you need any help?"

"Ah, in that case, are you able to help me set the tables up?"

"No problem. I usually do the cooking in this house so it's always unusual to wake up with the food ready. I'm sorry it must be quite an burden right? Since you just came into this house and is settling in at the moment."

"No it's ok. I enjoy cooking and I believe you are tired from working since you are an busy lawyer therefore, I want to help out as much as I can around the house!" Yuri smiles.

"Thank you very much, you've been a great help. I appreciate it. But make sure to ask for help and also allow me to cook as well sometimes. I don't want you to be tired at school as well."

"I'm fine but thank you. I'll make sure to ask for help when I need it." Yuri nodded and they both smiled at each other.

"Well, well, it sure is lively in the morning with a girl around" Said a voice from behind the two. Yuri turned to look at the mysterious voice from behind.

"Hikaru, don't scare us like that in the morning." Ukyo sighed.

"Hello my dear imouto~ you must be yuri right? I'm Hikaru, the 4th son of the Asahina Family." Hikaru introduces himself ignoring Ukyo.

"Nice to meet you too, I'll be in your care from now on." Yuri bowed. Hikaru was surprised at how formal she is and smirked with interest. "Wait... you look familiar....gasp! Are you Asakawa Hikaru? The famous novelist?" Yuri asked.

"Oh, you know about me? Well I'm very honoured to be known by a very beautiful imouto like you." Hikaru winked.

"Of course I would know about you! I'm a very big fan of your books!" Yuri beamed while giving him a closed eye smile. Hikaru jumped onto Yuri giving her a tight but gentle hug.

"Oh your so adorable~ I think we will get a long very well~~" Hikaru cooed.

"*ehem* stop holding her, she looks uncomfortable" Ukyo said from the side.

"Or are you just jealous my dear brother~?;)"

"Hikaruuu!" Ukyo said getting annoyed with a fist forming.

"Oops I must go now before I die~ see you later my dear imouto chan~ ;)"

"*sigh* I'm sorry about him, please don't mind him as he is always like that."

"*chuckles* it's ok, don't worry about it, now let's get back to setting the tables." And they went back to setting the tables.

When they were finished setting the table, Ukyo went to call the others. While he went to get the rest of the brothers, Yuri prepared green tea to fit the Japanese breakfast.