🅕🅘🅡🅢🅣 🅔🅝🅒🅞🅤🅝🅣🅔🅡 pt II

Start from the beginning

Taehyung stopped laughing abruptly, raising his eyebrows almost questionningly, but it still gave off the same cocky vibe, the endless confidence, and the wicked smirk became deeper. Jimin didn't know why he suddenly thought it was hot, and it suddenly gave him the urge to laugh at how dumb his thoughts were at the current setting, but he pursed his lips. Ironic how he found his own death funny.

Taehyung's gaze became sharper, even more disapproving than it was, as one of his brows squinted slightly. “Do I seem the kind of guy you'd want to mess with Jimin?”

Jimin shook his head absentmindedly, as he felt his heart starting to pound harshly against his chest. Mess with Taehyung? Of course he would've never even tried. It seemed that Taehyung was pretty much certain that Jimin had indeed read what he had written, and Jimin knew it was dumb to even lie anymore, but it was too late to take it back.

“No, it really seems quite the opposite to me Jimin, lying to me so blatantly like that.” Taehyung said again, coldly, and Jimin knew that he was serious and quite annoyed at this point. But he wasn't going to admit it any soon.

“I cannot read chinese, why does it even matter?” Jimin lied through his teeth again, looking away to avoid Taehyung's sharp glares. The latter took a few steps closer, made sure to stand right in front of Jimin, eyes in the same level as he stared him deep in the eyes. Jimin didn't want to indulge in any kind of staring contest with him, but the hand holding his chin didn't exactly give him the freedom to move.

“Well, since you obviously can't read it, but have been so keen in trying to glance at it, then I'll make it easier for you and tell you instead.” Taehyung muttered with a dark undertone and Jimin knew very well what he had to say. He was sure it showed in his eyes, how they widened and reflected conflicting emotions. He didn't want to hear it, even when he already knew.

“I kill for a living, beat fuckers up too. You had the pleasure to see tonight's list, and how I'll deal with them personally.” Taehyung muttered in an offhand manner, as if he was talking about the weather instead of assaulting people.

Taehyung also was grinning widely at that point. Like the thought of doing what he did was very entertaining to him, and it unsettled Jimin to the core. “So for now, if anyone figures out, I'll assume you leaked out my secret Jimin. And you'll be added on my list too.”

“Oh really? How surprising!” Jimin muttered sarcastically, it just offended him. Who would he even tell? It seemed like Taehyung was only seeking another trouble for him. He didn't ask to know what Taehyung did, or does or will do.

Taehyung wasn't interested, but now he knew Taehyung had his eyes on him, and he wasn't sure there was anything he could do about it anymore.“Do you just need to find another reason to beat me? I was told it was your idea to stop hurting me in the first place.”

“Stupid you.”

Taehyung retorted as he took off his hand from Jimin's chin, and Jimin could hear the sound of his boots as he stood up and walked over to sit on top of his desk instead.

Jimin, in fact, only doubted it to be Taehyung to persuade his friends to stop bullying him, or make them stop, or whatever happened. It just seemed to Jimin like Taehyung was the one in charge. The weird thing however, was that the older didn't directly deny the statement which gave him another reason to think that he was correct, until Taehyung spoke again.

“I bust noses and kneecaps, crack ribs and skulls as a free time leisure, how would you think it was my idea, Jimin? Truly stupid.”

Jimin stared up at him with unbelief. If it wasn't Taehyung's idea then who was it? Jimin didn't know why at this point, he was sure that the older was also just lying. Taehyung seemed to know already that he was doubting his words, and he raised an eyebrow at that.

“But if someone knew and it wasn't me who told them, you'd still hurt me? ’Cos it's not fair.” Jimin complained instead, feeling his throat tightening to the width of a straw. Taehyung was surely not easy to get along with, and he shortly wondered how he became so popular in their university. “What you said this morning, was it also a lie?”

“Let me tell you something important about me Jimin,” Taehyung stated suddenly, as if Jimin's words meant nothing. “Doesn't matter who, they get in my way and they'll fucking regret it.” Taehyung added in a deadpan voice and Jimin felt the air getting sucked out of his lungs. “So are you gonna get in my way, huh?”

“Let me tell you something else,” Jimin muttered. He knew that it wasn't a good idea to speak to Taehyung like this, that it was wiser to just nod and let it slip. But why did he feel the need to edge closer to the invisible lines?

Jimin instead usually felt the need to keep his tongue in place around Taehyung, but it was not how he felt then. Taehyung had never hurt him, but would that change if he pissed him off? “Not everything gets solved with violence.”

“That's what you would think being in the receiving end of it for sure.” Taehyung shrugged, before leaning closer to Jimin's face, and their noses almost brushed. Taehyung smirked in his close proximity, his eyes glinting with mischief, and if anything, it looked plainly sadistic to Jimin's eyes. “But it's more fun solved that way.”

Jimin didn't dare to look at him anymore, and just looked down, not saying anything back. Jimin gave up, Taehyung could win this round, he could always win. Jimin just wanted to stay away from him, and his sadistic friends and his sadistic leisures.

He didn't exactly expect it when he felt Taehyung roughly ruffling his hair, his fingers snagging almost painfully at his scalp. But it was endearing, like Taehyung found him cute or something. He didn't understand but he didn't like it.

The unsettling sensation in the pit of his stomach seemed to get sharper.

14.02.19