Confessing (Chapter ten)

Niall's P.O.V

I glance up from the note, I give death stares over to Jay, although his back is turned away from me.

"Jay!" I roar down the corridor, he turns coolly and raises his eyebrows at me. I motion my hand directing him towards me. He sighs then drags himself towards me.

"What do you want?" he whisper shouts.

"Where's Faith?" I snap, staring him right in the eyes. He leans forward closer to my face, although he has to bend down because he's nearly 6ft and I'm well.. short..

"None of your business." I feel his beady spit hit my face, I sigh in disgust.

"It clearly is, she's practically my girlfriend!" I roar at him.

"I don't care, she's just safe. Okay?" He spits, finally pulling away and storming off down the corridor, whacking me on the side when he does, he's such an idiot. 

I sigh, I can't go through today just having worried thoughts about Faith on my mind, I then walk over to Liam. He was standing outside his locked propped up against it rambling on to some girl, she's really short.. I stand next to him, he slightly turns around and grins at me. I raise my eyebrows at him.

"Niall! Meet my new girlfriend! She's called Alex." He smiles locking his fingers between hers.

"Hey." I smile at Alex looking her up and down, she has wavy dark hair that falls past her shoulders, her eyes are a twinkling green colour, she also has very pale skin and a few freckles spread across her nose, she's super cute.. that's what Liam goes for, cute girls!

"Heya!" She smiles confidently, nodding at me. I turn to Liam.

"Liam, can I talk to you please?" I sigh, he just nods over at me and leans down kissing Alex gently on the cheek then walking over to me still smiling at her mesmorised. What's with the lads and girls lately? About a month ago, all five of us were single.. now Harry has a girl friend? And Liam? And I'm with Faith.. and I think even Louis is seeing some girl.. dear me..

"Yes?" He says softly.

"Liam, could you tell the media teacher I've gone to see the nurse.. yeah? Please?" I ask him, grinning, he then rolls his eyes and huffs.

"Fine, but if you get in trouble.. don't lead me into any of it! I don't want an afternoon detention because I'm seeing Alex tonight and tomorrow night! Where you going anyway?"

"Too find Faith."

"What? Why? Where is she?"

"I don't know.."

"That's a stupid idea Niall.."

"I don't care, I'm finding her.." I breathe, the bell then blares.

"Shit! Gotta dash, see you later Liam!" I call as I sprint out of the building heading into town, I get half way up the hill when I pant heavily.. where would Faith be? I carry on walking strongly wondering where to start my search, I know easy place first.. Faith's house.. it's only a five minute walk away from the college.

I stroll to her house and pound on the door, no answer.. I sigh glancing around, I see no one or nothing.. just an abandoned house next to a lonely beach.. I look around everywhere for a clue when I find a scrunched up piece of paper. I unravel it to read:

I'm at Jay's doubt you'd care but I think I'm going to be staying here for a while.

Love your daughter Faith xx

I smile as I read the note, I love her hand writing.. what does she mean, doubt you'd care? And she's at Jay's? What the hell? Why? I feel rage boil away in my stomach.. why?