Chapter Twenty

Faith's P.O.V

"Where's Zayn?" Flo sighs scoping the area around us. He's no where to be seen.

"Have any of you guys seen him?" She huffs looking over at Alex and Liam who both shake their heads. She then looks at me.

I can probably guess where he is, trying his best to avoid me. My stomach boils nervously but I just shake my head and shrug. Earlier really didn't go to well, I mean he said he was going to be there for me but I could tell deep under all the act he was frightened and you could tell he just wanted to run away.

-----------

-earlier that day-

"What..?"

"How..?"

"When..?" Zayn asks, his voice shaking, his fag instantly falls out of his hand onto the grass.

"But we didn't.." He replies pushing his face into his hands.

"We don't know.." I correct him.

"Yes I do! And we definately didn't!" He raises his voice, I look to the floor biting my lip. I try to fight back the tears but they just fall. We stand there in silent.

"I'll go.." I whisper turning away, I slowly push through the glass door then I feel a hand on my shoulder. Slowly with my head lowered I turn around. Zayn pulls me into a massive hug.

"Sorry.." He whispers.

"I'm here for you.. through it all, okay?" He talks into my hair. I just whimper softly.

"What do we tell Niall?" I sob.

"Have you taken a test?"

"No.."

He pulls away and breathes in heavily, stretching. He still has a worried look on his face.

"Um, well.. you should take one"

"I'll get one later, then you can come 'round mine after nine tonight? When I'm back from my date with Jenny and we'll do it then.." Zayn whispers quietly. I pull away and sigh lightly nodding.

-----------------------------

"No I haven't seen him sorry.." I reply my eyes falling down to the floor guiltily.

"Well.. we'll just have to go without him.." she sighs, slinging her bag over her back and starting to walk down the road. The rest of us follow her quickly behind.

"Hey guys, wait up!" A voice in the distance calls. We all turn around and see a tanned boy running towards us.

"Sorry guys, was talking to Mrs. Vine" Zayn grins, glancing at me once quickly before moving towards Liam.

We all walk down the pavement chatting, everyone but me. I feel so out of place and Zayn doesn't seem to want to have anything to do with me.

Eventually, we reach a massive red and white bricked house. The garden is small but full of life with trees and flowers everywhere, it's such a beautiful house and you can tell Flo comes from quite a wealthy looking background. She pushes open the black railing gate into the driveway. Everyone is staring at her house, jaw dropped. All of us just live in ordinary small town houses.

"Woah.. you live here?" Liam asks. Flo nods happily.

"My father is a Lawyer and my mother is a very well paid Doctor." She smiles, flicking back a piece of long blonde hair.

"Would of thought you'd go to some major posh college or sixth form or something.." Liam says, lookign around at the amazing surroundings.

"I went to a private school instead of a normal high school, but I hated it there everyone was so stuck up and stubborn. The girls constantly bitched about each other and the boys expected the best from the girls, meaning they only wanted to go after the most beautiful girls in school. I didn't have much of a social life there beacuse most people were more into studying than going out on the weekends. My parents wanted me to go to the sixth form there but I couldn't. I truly hated it there." Flo tells us as we all walk towards the huge house, up a long pebbled drive with big, tall trees in a symmetrical row either sides. It's absolutely beautiful.