Better off alive.

A/n if y'all are liking or not liking this keep me posted this is written strictly for your entertain.  <3 :)

Also! New wolf story! Yes I am writing a new story called rival mates and it will eventually tie into this one !!!!!
——————-
Gasps and heads turn. I feel the walls closing in. How could he be so dumb as to make such a power move against Marcus. I felt anger towards him, but I also couldn't help but feel relieved. Hearing those words made my wolf howl in excitement. 'Luna' the word felt so right.

Girls I went to high-school with whispered, the pups I had watched for some extra clash for classes giggled and pointed in excitement. Seeing everyone glare at me with happy faces felt a way I had not Even had words for. I was their leader. Instead of looking through me they now looked up to me. This made me forget about Marcus for a minuet. He was nothing nobody.

"You just gonna stand their James?" He asks with a laugh and I snap out of my own thoughts and running to him only to jump into his arms. He catches me resting his chin in the crick of my neck. "We are going to be okay." He whispered me and all I can do is nod my head. The smile couldn't be broken from my face. As I turn to the crowed and look out at the pups, the men and the women, the betas to the omegas I feel a light spark in my eyes..

"Luna" a here a young boy say bowing his head. And after him mostly all follow him.
"You guys don't need to do that" I saw with a giggle in my voice. Storm puts his hand on my shoulder. "Let them honor their luna."

as everyone chats excitedly I see storms parents leave angrily. Practically his mom. I knew she had this plan for him and violet since they were kids, and now here I am, as she saw me weak ruining her son and the packs future. "She'll be fine." He told me as a watch her with sad eyes.
"I don't want her to hate me." I say looking down at my feet.
"She doesn't hate you James, she just isn't use to not being in control." He says and I nod.

I then remember looking over at Marcus who is motioning us  over. Storm and I make eye contact and lock figures. He leads me through the group of interested and curious pack members.  They bow their heads as we walk by and honestly the attention felt overwhelming. My parents had been no where to be seen. I knew they had opted out of today's meeting and that's Probably where storms mom headed off to. Just because our fathers had been closest friends and alpha and beta, doesn't mean our mother practically liked each other.

We followed Marcus as he led us out of the pack house and to the side of the garage.
"What's stopping me from killing you this instant alpha." He said the last bit in a mocking tone.

"I realized something Marcus." Storm said to him getting a bit in his face. I saw Marcus avoid eye contact with him by glancing over at me.  I put my hand over my stomach protectively as If that were to do  anything at all.
"Oh yah? And what is that?" He spat .
"We are worth more alive then dead to you." Storms lips spread into a smirk.

"And how do you suppose?" He asks as if he already knows the answer.
"Because if I or Jamie were to end up dead, I've left explicit instructions on why and how to kick out of here, also the location of your pack and the names of your beta and third in command." When he finished his sentence he looked back at me. I stepped forward to lean my head on his shoulder looking at him proudly. "Your move." I smile up at Marcus.

"And my instructions say if I were to die to kill your precious little mate, your pack, and your pup. It sounds like we both need each other alive." He smirks, I knew he felt defeated but he was not showing it.

"So here is what's going to happen? You think I'm going to stop. There is a difference between us alpha, I don't care who in my pack has to die for me to win this war. Your are going to tell violet we lied because I was kicked from my pack and was a friend of Jamie's, and you don't want violet to know you slept with another women." His eyes filled with something i thought I'd never see. With worry he didn't want to lose violet, and he knew he didn't deserve her, this was a man who could not be redeemed, and he knew that so he made up stories creating a whole new one.

"I'm done lying to violet, do it yourself and I'll go along because I know I don't have a choice, but all this is doing is causing her more pain." Storm snarled taking my hand and leading me back to the house.

Upon reentering many of the pack members have left. Some still lingered and greeted us with smiles.
Storm and I sat alone at one of the tables fingers still locked
"Tonight, do you wanna tell the pack about the pup?" He asked me. I could tell by the look on his face he was eager to let everyone know as was I.
"Let's really tell our parents first." I tell him giving his hand a squeeze and he agrees.
"I'll tell my parents to meet us at your house." he tells me and I nod my head. "It's going to be okay you know, my mom is going to love you, she just has to get use to the idea that she can't decide who my mate is."

"It's just with everything with going on, I just really don't wanna add anymore conflicts to the list." He smiles at me
"You're so cute when you over think." I roll my eyes