Luck of the draw .

A/n this is a slightly gory and disturbing events occur in this chapter .

The lights were dim and the ground was hard . I felt as if I was dying , sick, my body was aching , I felt like my blood was freezing . I pulled my body off the ground to sit up leaning against the wall . My vision was blurry and the room was spinning .

I was stripped down from everything besides my bra and underwear . I put my hand on my face . I could feel a scar there , my skin was hot . The room was finally coming to and I could see rusted bars become the foreground  of my mental picture . I was locked up like a zoo animal . I dragged my bare body over to the bars and held them shaking them with all my might . "Some one help me" I said in a raspy terrified voice . "Please" I cried .

I felt autumns depressing aura . "Autumn are you there" I asked her . She didn't answer . "Autumn" I repeated. "I can't here pups heartbeat" . I was paralyzed in that moment . "Autumn everything is going to be okay right?" she didn't answer , I decided not to ask again . That was my answer .

I turned to the side to see another cage . There I saw storm sleep , he was bleeding from his face neck and arms , his back was covered in Claw marks, scratches, and scars . "STORM?!" I yelled hoping he would wake up . But he didn't . Just then a tall man came in . He was about 25 jet black hair and a wicked smile , he was the poster child for tall dark and Handsome "WHAT DID YOU DO?!" I yelled at the man as he approached me looking down at my cage . "You both were on my territory, we were just defending ourselves" he said with no remorse .
"We were lost we were trying to get home" i explained to him angrily .
"We couldn't take chances, we still can't" he said sliding a food item between the bars of my cage . "If you don't let me out of here I swear to god I'll -" he stopped me . "I could kill you right now . So don't ever try and act like you have any right here, now one more word from you and I'll punish your friend over there for it" he said pointing at the still unconscious storm. I gulped .
"You just threatened the future alpha , you wouldn't want to upset another pack especially as big as ours ." I growled . "You expect me to Believe he is the alpha and you are the Luna " he laughed . "You couldn't even fight off my 2 weakest  details ." I crossed my arms .
"I can't fight right now , it's to dangerous now let me out you idiot" I say finally getting pissed off .
"How about I leave the alpha alone I could use him as a pawn, to take over the reign of your pack,  and just get rid of you , I mean it's only him they really care about" he says pulling a pocket knife out and beginning to sharpen it . I was now having a mini heart attack . "don't you think they will care about the alphas hire" I say using the baby card . "How do I know you aren't just lying ." 
"Id show you the picture in my jacket  pocket but you took it" I say angrily.
He goes over to the desk in the corner and reaches into my jacket pocket to reveal the sonogram . "You might be more valuable then I thought Luna" he said smirking . "Your a sick son of a bitch" I tell him as he leaves the room . When he leaves the drops the picture on the floor and I can see it . God I hope my little baby is okay.

I sat for what felt like several hours shivering in that cage , starving , freezing , and scared . When he came in I let my anger mask my fear but now thinking about it I was terrified . Our pack was raised to be loyal , honorable and Nobel , what was wrong with these wolves .

I suddenly here a whisper . "Jamie" I here to turn to storm who was still half laying down on the floor . I run to the area of the cage closet to him and grab onto the bars

. "I was afraid you weren't gonna wake up" I said . He made eye contact with me "how's the pup , is it okay ." That was the first thing he worried about which I though was sweet. "I don't know , no bleeding or anything so that good". I say . He sits against the cage wall closest to me and I do the same . "Storm I'm scared" I tell him my voice cracked . He didn't answer , then I heard a small laugh . "What's so Funny ." I asked him confused . "Earlier we were talking about horror movies , now we are in one " he said . At first I didn't laugh it was a mess, this whole situation was Terrible, but his laugh began to grow more amense which made me laugh . That laughing gave me something "Storm!" I said .
"What?" He asked .
"I can here it , I can here the baby's heart beat" I tell him . He smiles at me and me at him. This place was so dark , but the light of out smiles made my soul feel like I was on the sun. .

They didn't last long though . We both heard the door open . 2 men and the alpha entered . I quickly backed to the corner of the cage , storm did the opposite. "Over here" he said . Then 2 men came our dragging a body of a little boy that looked about 8 .
I gasped , the bloody disoriented face of the child made me feel sick to my stomach and I felt the candy and chips rise to my throat . .
The body was dropped on the ground, no genteelness no remorse . I heard the heavy thump . The boy was now 4 feet or less from my cage . I wanted to scream but I covered my mouth with my hand .
"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE" I hear a scream as 2 more men carry in a middle aged women in by here arms. She was kicking and fighting but it got her no were. "MARCUS, Marcus tell them to stop please , I'll do anything" she cried . The alpha went to her , "your a liar Katie" he says grabbing her by her arm and pushing her on the side of  the little boys body that was farther from my cage . "I'm sorry Marcus , I'm sorry " she cried .
"Your a slut." He told her . Her eyes were sealed shut she did not want to open  them . "open your goddamn eyes" he yelled at her . She shock her head no . "Do it or I'll do it for you" . She took a deep breath and opened them facing away from the Little boy . I sat back and looked at storm terrified . I could feel tears forming in my eyes .
The alpha or Marcus as the women called him took the women's head and turned it towards the son , she was face face with him , their noses nearly touched . "No " she cried beginning to gag "my baby , my baby , how could you do this to my baby". Tears were running down her face faster then they could  be made . "How could you do this , he was your son!" She yelled to him. "HOW COULD I KNOW THAT" he said . "How do I know he was mine when you've been sleeping with that Derek guy" he said giving her a cold dead stare . "Jake loved you Marcus, He loved you" she said looking her dead child in the eye.

" he was so much like  you Katie , and he died , painfully just like you ." Said holding the women's face to see the dead child . "I want his face to be the last thing you see before I end your life , as a reminder that your the reason he will never have got to live." She was now chocking on her own tears . "Oh my god baby I'm so so-" she was cut of mid sentence by a blade piercing into her skull . One last gasp and she was gone . 

With that Marcus made eye contact with me and then left . All his men following him . He left the boys head turned so I could see throw his soulless eyes , they watched me , never to blink never to shut . The smell of blood made me so sick that I puked . Last night I was at a party , and tonight I fear for my life. For my babies life . "Jamie?" Storm says "yes" I say . "Focus on the sound of the babies heart beat block everything else out your gonna be okay , everything's gonna be okay , I'll die before I let them hurt you" . He says protectively . "We aren't dealing with a man storm , we are dealing with a monster ." I Say