Marc-jonathan

First off I'm rated 75th and 474th tags and that's pretty cool thanks love y'all ❤️❤️❤️

Jamie's mate .
That's what he told my family , my friends . He is almost double my age . He is a cruel man . He is a liar , and what he is the most is the reason I'm ruining everyone who ever loved me.
My parents make their way outside.

I could feel the jealousy vibrate of storms wolf . It wasn't because he was jealous , he knew better , but it was because of the bond we had , our wolves were a direct line and Marcus was the knot .

Marcus pulled me close, I turned red , my family thought I was blushing . I wasn't , I was on the verge of tears .

"How did you find each other? " I could feel the broadness of my father voice.

I could see Marcus's chest Puff out. He's a confident man you could tell that he almost enjoyed making up a story and someways it was entertainment to him. It was our lives and he was treating it as if it was an essay doing a writing class.
" it's actually a funny story." His smile grows wide. "We met at a poetry reading in the coffee shop on 5th . I was up on stage and all of a sudden I see her, and I hadn't even noticed I stopped talking until the manager taps on my shoulder and tells me to get off the stage" I had been curious and a bit terrified to know how he knew I went to those Friday night poetry reads, maybe it was just a lucky guess.
"A mate from another pack that's highly unlikely." Said storms father. He was suspicious. Storm glances at me. I couldn't tell if he was relieved or scared of his fathers question.
"Actually sir" he says respectfully. "My father and mother were not mates so my father left my mother after she got pregnant. My mother is human and my father was an alpha. So I was never in a pack until I was older. But after I met my love I was kicked out" . He was one hell of an actor because that story would have brought me to tears if I hadn't already been there from fear.
"How do we know we can trust you?" Asks storms dad.  Marcus gives storm and evil eye.
"We can trust him dad." Storm pulls up his shirt to revile a scar on his back. "I was attacked my something in the woods. He made sure I was safe." Storm looks like his going to be sick. He was praying that his father would believe him. And he did.
"Come in..." his voice still untrustworthy.

The second we stepped into the pack house I could feel so much love. I wanted to protect everyone. And I felt that love being ripped from me when my realization hit.

Just that none other that storms fiancé walked up to us.
"Baby" she said kissing storm on the lips. She was sweet and classy so it had just been a peck.
"Where the hell had both of you been" she asks questionably.
"We went to get Jamie's mate Jonathan."  Storm says through grinding teeth.
Violet smiles. "And is he" she whispers "the babies father". She then let's off a small giggle. Violet is beautiful and soft I could see myself falling in love with her.
"Yes violet" I say with hesitation.  Marcus has his head down. I could tell he was thinking something. He steps forward to put his arm around my lower half relaxing his fingers across my stomach. Storm stepped forward in an instinctual way.
Her eyes brighten with possibility and you can tell her spirt is overwhelmed with curiosity.
"It's so nice to meet you!" She puts her hand out. I see Marcus Slowly creep his hand towards hers and they intertwined in a swift movement fingers wrapped right i a comfortable position and they did not let go for many moments . Marcus raised his head and looked her in the eyes.

Violets pov

A smell so beautiful that it made vanilla, lavender, roses smell like nothing but the faintest wift of perfume in a landfill.  All of a sudden everything started to glow. White light took up every inch of my vision. The only thing visible was the outline of him.  I knew what this meant.
Mate my wolf Esme cooed.
I knew that Jonathan had felt the same thing. But he was doing damn well at hiding it.

He rips his hand away from mine and I suddenly feel empty. After the shock of it all I feel storm nudge me "you alright babe" I give my head a shake and blink a few times to get my vision in tack. "Yah, um , I'm, I'm good." I try to stay convincing but I fear I may stumble.

Now that I knew the truth starring at these people i knew someone had been lying. Jonathan wasn't Jamie's mate he was mine. So why would she bring someone who had not been from our pack here if it hadn't even been her mate? And why did she lie?