Love square ?

If y'all Like it vote it gives my inspiration to write ❤️💙💚❤️💙❤️💚❤️💙

Jamie's pov

I figured that I would have had to be swept
Up with Marcus while storm went off with violet. But then something odd happened.

" I've got a bit of research to tend to in the library, would you mind assisting me Jonathan. I could teach you a bit of our packs history." Violet says Something odd was going on. I look over at storm and he shrugs .
"I don't think that would be a good idea." I say. It's true I wanted Marcus to leave my sight. But as much as I hated to admit it violet was amazing. And I've seen Marcus kill his own son lord only knows what he'd do to her.
"Jamie you've got nothing to worry about. I am the future Luna. I should be taking some kind of responsibility with our newest member."
My mouth drew into an uneasy smile. And kicked storm Genteelly with my foot as a warning. He began to get it and cleared his through
"Baby I just got back, why don't we go out to lunch."
She patted his back and kissed his cheek.
"We'll have dinner. Come on Jonathan let's go" and with that she turned around gone.
"You hurt her and your dead you here me" I whisper to him. He laughs.
"Stupid vial girl I'm not going to touch a hair on her head, unless she asks" he give us a smug smile. Then he walks off.

I turn to storm "why didn't you say anything?" I ask him. He's still staring jaw wide open. "Earth to storm a murderer just left with your fiancé" he blinks his eyes a good number of times before looking down at me. "He's her mate." He tells me.

After the shock wears off I ask
"How do you know?"
"I just do. I felt the connection that violet felt with me break."
"Are you sure"
"100%"
"Does this mean that Marcus's plan isn't going to work anymore, are they going to fall in love and buy a house and have 4 kids and a dog?" I ask hopeful
"Marcus hates Our pack. I don't know why. But he does. And I don't even thing pure innocent violet could stop him from his mission of destruction" his voice sounds like the voice of a man who has given up.
"Maybe if we just find out why he wants this pack to go under so badly we can figure out a way to stop it ."
"I don't know Jamie."
"why not storm?! What do we have to lose?"
"You . We can lose you. And the baby. If that sociopath even gets a thought that we are plotting against him he could use his little button thing and then it's all over. And I don't now what I'd do without you." I can't see a tear but I know they are lingering in his ducts

"So that's it. We see living on borrowed time. Who's to say he doesn't press the button as soon as he has the pack in his hands or maybe he'll wait till the baby is born and take them for himself leaving us all dead." My face is hot .

"Okay, ill figure something out. But until then you stay out of it okay?"
"Okay." I say lying to his face. How was I suppose to sit back and do nothing when everyone I loved was in danger. Storm thought me weak. He didn't think I had what it took to be a Luna. I knew I had enough to the alpha.

"I think we are forgetting something" I mumble obviously annoyed at him
"And that is?" He asks
"Now violet knows that Marcus isn't my mate."

Violets pov

We don't speak the entire way to the library.
When we get there I struggle but successfully push open the almost 100 year old wooden doors.
We sit on chairs from across each other .
"Jonathan.." I say breaking the silence. At first he doesn't respond as if he didn't realized I was talking to him but then he turned his head. He has sharp beautiful eyes. He had to be a good ten years older than me but he didn't appear old, wise maybe but not old." His jaw line was chizzled and he has a light streak of grey in his hair. I bat my eyes innocent and soft. but before he had a chance to answer me I pin him by his shirt against the table. "What are you doing here, why are you pretending to be Jamie's mate?" I speak in the most intimating voice I can bestow
"Fine" I let go of him. "I'm here because I had a one night stand with her and When I found out
She was pregnant I couldn't leave. My father left my mother when she was pregnant because I met his mate. Then he married her and had another son ." I placed my hand on his face.
I don't know why I did. It was instinct. His cheeks heated up.
"I understand." I tell him totally lost from words. "What should we do?" I ask him.
"Aren't you getting married in 4 days?" He asks me. I had completely forgot.
"I don't know . Suddenly everything feels wrong." We sit in silence for many moments before he breaks it
"Your pretty protective over the pack for someone who isn't even meant to be Luna." He says to me. I don't know why. I knew it was true but it hurt. "How did that happen Anyway?" I could feel jealousy.

"Well our parents were friends and I was homeschooled so storm was my only friend. I guess it just developed I mean he took me to his senior prom and all of a sudden his mom and my mom decided that I was fit to run the pack. I guess they never thought they would find the true Luna or maybe they didn't think she would be strong enough."

"Well you're strong as hell, I'll give you that." A smile as large as a billboard grows on my lips
All of a sudden my phone rings "shit it's almost time for dinner I gotta get back." I tell him looking back at him while I walk out.
"See you." He smiles biting his lip. I could tell his look was genuine.
"Meet me in the clock tower at 4. Storm gets up at 5. I enjoyed talking to you , but I don't want anyone finding anything out so let's keep this. Between us." I look down at the floor timidly .

"See you then Juliet." He Shouts In his raspy voice as I disappear

Jamie's pov

Just when I hear violet leave in pop my head into the book hall.
"I'm confused I thought you were Marcus, or is it Jonathan, no no wait. Romeo!" I joke but you could tell he's not in a mood to play around. Not that I expected the sociopath to be.
"Watch it girl" he tells me.
"Wow. Okay what a change."
"What makes you think I would be Any different towards you because I fancy one of
Your mates distractions." I felt a feeling in my. Chest when he said that.
"Come on Marcus. Just give up. We can come clean and you can be with her and everyone will be fine. I'll say you lied cause I asked you." I'm hoping he would consider my offer.

"You think a girl is going to make me soft.
I four year old boy with my blood running through his Veins couldn't" be reminds me of the most horrible thing I've ever seen .

"So you wouldn't mind if I told her the truth?" I dip my toes in and test the water. He doesn't seem to show any reaction until I began to leave. He quickly speeds to me and pins me against the wall. "That would be a stupid thing to do little girl." He has that same devilish smile on his face. The one he gets with everyone I've ever seen him smile at except violet and I know I could cry a river for her because she deserved so much better.

He began to trail his fingers down to my stomach. " I have a secret to tell you." He whispers in my ear. I can feel my fear level rise
"Your baby. Our next alpha. Is a little girl. And she's powerful. More then you could imagine." I can see the light in his eyes as if he just won the lottery.
My voice cracked. "How could you possibly know that?.. .." I ask
"Because I'm powerful too. More powerful then storm because he was never meant to be the Leader of this pack. I was! His father abandoned my mother and his heir to become a leader of a pack that doesn't belong to him.." I knew storms dad had been older then my parents and probably meant he has a history
Before them and me and the pack but he seemed like a genuine caring Man. "That makes violet the Luna. No wonder storms mother thought she was stronger then you." I would be lying if I said that didn't hurt.

"You see darling this is my pack, and storm is my brother, there's one more little secret ,
But I'll save that for later" he laugh pushing his hand up on my stomach causing me to feel nauseous. Then he leaves...