(failed)ROAD TRIP

"Stop here!" I yelled to storm , he pushed on the break. "Oh my god I though we were going to hit a dear or something. " I laughed . "food" is the only thing I said and we both left the car.
"This is a gas station James" he said.
"So what" I say opening the glass door and pushing my way through. I go down every isle collecting bags of chips and candy bars. I open up the fridge and grab a couple bottles of soda. Some sour patch kids, M&Ms and more candy . The excitement got to me and I left without even paying. I ran out the glass door and dumped all the junk threw the open window . I could see storm slip an $100 to the guy on the counter and run out to see me sitting in the car with 2 family sized opened. I gave him a sympathetic but humorous look.
He got in the car and shut the door . After s moment of silence he broke it . "Your going to kill me you know" I broke out into laughter and I couldn't stop. "Maybe that's my evil plan" .
He laughed . "Your revenge?" He asked jokingly . "That's a really good tv show" I laugh. "Your revenge?" He asks. I shake my head and laugh. "No just revenge ". I say . "Oh".
"You and me are doing a lot of binge watching when we get to..., where are we going?" He shakes his head . "I really don't know??"
"Well were are we now?" I could tell by his facile expression he didn't know .
So what we were doing was driving down a highway in the dark throw the woods , and no one knew where we were going. "This is how a horror movie starts" I said . "Stop ... Horror movies freak me out" he said cowardly. I crack up at this point . "You've lived scarier experiences mr. alpha."
"I never lived a killer clown, or a kid from my summer camp never came back to kill me" he said defensively. "You went to summer camp" I joked.
"no , to scary ..." he mumbled. "Okay can we stop talking about this now." He basically begged . "What about the dolls" I tell him . "Dolls are banned from the pack house" he said joking .

The ride was silent after that , we drove around for quite awhile and never seemed to get anywhere .
"I think we passed the tree already?" I said .
"Why would you think that?" He asked me.
"Because I recognize the sent , damn aren't we suppose to have good sense of direction ." I say .
"I guess not" he says shrugging his shoulders .
"Maybe we should just turn back , this was a dumb idea anyway" I say to him .
"What do you mean, no one will except us there. I can't face violet , and my dad" he says .
"This is a fun little fairy tale storm but you have a responsibility to that pack" I tell him he seems to understand what I was saying but seemed extremely upset .
"What am I suppose to say to her" he says to me . I felt terrible, I shouldn't Have taken another women's fiancé , I was the other women . "I'm so sorry storm this was all my fault" I say , "it takes 2 now doesn't it" he says and I couldn't argue with that . "Do you know how to get home?" I asked him hesitantly . "I'll follow our scent" he said I nodded .
Suddenly the car stopped .
"What the hell?" He said getting out. I quickly did the same . "Flat tire seriously" I said sarcastically .
"Well I guess your walking"
"Why did I have to throw the phones. This is the beginning of rocky horror picture show right here" I say throwing my hands in the air .
"Just stay close to me you'll be find" he said to me and pulled me into his arms . I rested my head on his shoulder as we walked .

After walking for about 10 minuets I turned to him
"God I'm hungry" I said. "We left the food in the car" he said . I rolled my eyes . "How much farther ." I whined . "We can hitch hike" he said shrugging his shoulders . The sun was now coming up . "No thanks" I said "how about this then" he said transforming into his wolf . I quickly did the same and we emerged to a race , which I was winning until I stopped and changed back. He repeated . "What?" He asked me . "There are other wolves here" I say nervously turning towards the wooded area where multiple pairs of glowing eyes watched us . "Stay behind me." He said quickly putting his arm in front of me to shield me . "Protect the pup" autumn said. That was my first instinct .
We begin to back when storm transformers back into his wolf form . The alpha of there back quickly challenges him and next thing I know half of there back was behind him .
The other wolf bites storms neck , I quickly change and go after him jumping on his back and digging my claws into the back Of his neck . He yelps , that's when 2 of the pack members hold me down , on slashed my face and eye with his claws . Storm and their alpha were at each others throats when he notices the other wolves on me , he digs his claws into the alphas foot making his way to the wolves that were attacking me and wrestles them to the ground . He growls at them to give them a warning to stay away from me . I quickly back away for the safety of the pup , but 3 wolves corner me up against the tree .

I feel threaten so I go after the largest ones neck. The blood begins to coat and stain his white fur and he was furious. I put my head down in fear . . He slashed my arm and next thing I know I was laying as a human bleeding into the most wooded ground .