my limbs are frozen. my eyes won't close and i can't say no

Trigger warning's applied for this chapter. Read at your own risk xx

"Please, I'm sorry...." Loki whimpered in a small voice it was barely audible. His eyes widened. Tears started to stream down his pale, bruised up face. He was trembling and he thought he heard the machine next to his bed started beeping erratically. Suddenly he couldn't breathe. When he tried to move his limbs, to run, to do anything to keep the distance between him and the lunatic who was slowly crossing the room toward him, he found himself being paralyzed.

The Grandmaster stopped once he was standing tall next to the bed, his shadow landed on Loki's body, it made Loki look even smaller, more fragile.

"Wow," Said En Dwi, looking down at his prey like a predator that he was. Loki looked up and he could see hunger in the Grandmaster's eyes, like he was ready to just swallow Loki alive right here right now. If Loki hadn't been extremely afraid seconds earlier, he was now. His heart hammering in his chest so fast - too fast he could have a cardiac arrest and drop dead at any moment. And it only turned the Grandmaster on.

"Look at you, Lolo," He trailed off, hand began running lazily down Loki's body, over the blanket, down his chest, and just by his touch it made Loki go rigid.

Loki's eyes widened even more and all the colors were drained from his already very pale face. His lips pressed tight before he parted them like he was trying to say something, to beg for mercy and forgiveness, but there was this lump in his throat and also this invisible force in his lungs that sucked away whatever sound from escaping his mouth. Then Loki shut his mouth again. And just looked up at the Grandmaster. Eyes pleading with desperate question what are you going to do to me? And I'm sorry I run away.

Grandmaster eyed him with that look on his face, and with that smirk, he pulled in and crashed his lips with the helpless patient's. Loki was taken aback by the sudden kiss, but it wasn't like Grandmaster never done anything like this before, and as much as Loki hated himself for feeling this way, the kiss - the Grandmaster's kiss - never failed to set every atom of his body on fire.

They kissed slowly and softly before the heat and the lust were being added into the made out session. When En Dwi bit his lower lip Loki parted them and granted the older man the access, and in the blink of an eye the warmth of Grandmaster's tongue was the only thing Loki could feel inside his mouth. He hated it. Loki hated it, but he also wanted more of it. As their tongues danced together, En Dwi dominated Loki's and his hand behind Loki's head to lift him from the pillow, Loki pressed his mouth harder against Grandmaster only for Grandmaster to pull away with no warning. And all the passion was gone, and Loki's head fell backward to the pillow, and it was until now that shame began to wash over him. It was always after the made out, or the sex, was over did Loki begin to feel shame.

When Grandmaster's hand found Loki's body again, running it down his torso, the color returned to Loki's face eventually, it was red. "I gotta admit," En Dwi trailed off, his hand stopped once it reached his crotch. And Loki held his breath when he felt the pressure being pushed down. Then his breath quickened and a small yelp left his lips before he could stop it when Grandmaster groped him, squeezed his member hard before he started to massage it in slow, gentle circles. "You surprised me. Really. I mean... just.... run off like this. It hurts me, Lo," The Grandmaster tilted his gaze up to the ceiling, like he was getting bored and couldn't pay any less attention to what he was doing.

"I'm... I'm s- sorry," Loki stuttered. Voice cracked and wavered and disregard how terrified he was, his body responded to the touch, the stimulation, and he could already feel himself getting hard in his pants. The effects Grandmaster had on him since he first had him. Loki hated it. He hated the way Grandmaster made him feel so low, so dirty yet so so good he could never get enough.