But, I also felt bad for him. How could he think so lowly of his school mates? How could he say such things about them and think of them as not good enoughs? I'm sure that isn't true. And I'm sure Helga doesn't think that way...right? I can see how Helga gets along with people, and I'd hate to think that behind her smile, she was thinking rubbish of them.

I hoped that isn't the case. I hope.

"Well how about you?" I asked, wanting to know about Logan this time. "Don't you have any other friends other than Glen and the others?"

"Why would I?" he grunted. "Sugarcube, I don't need them(other friends). My mates are good enough. I don't need other lamos to stick by me." Then, he winced. "Like that will ever happen."

I felt sad at his reply. Logan is the picky one. His standards are so high that almost everyone is so imperfect. He's so confident, that he's blocking everyone that isn't in the same level as him. In his circle, people are only allowed to enter if they grasph his liking, which is a seemingly hard thing to do.

I stayed quiet, knowing Logan wouldn't like my comment about his opinions.

"And it's not like you're doing any better," Logan spoke, after a moment. "Cause I don't see you flouting around with other friends other than that blond chick."

"Marni," I pointed out, after realizing who he meant.

Logan rolled his eyes. "Yeah, her, whatever." he said. "She the one you trade us over for, right?"

"No," I, without second thoughts, objected. "I never--"

"But you already did, sugarcube." He interrupted.

"Pippa," I couldn't help but correct. I stood firm, and after a short period of time, my vision started to feel raggedy. Logan's misunderstanding was beyond my limit; I just can't leave it as that. Somehow, it was something I wouldn't take lightly.

"Sugarcube." He pushed the word, breaking through my newly built protective wall. "Were we not good enough for ya?"

I bit my lip, and swallowed my own breath as I tried to get through this overwhelming feeling. I couldn't believe Logan could think such a thing.

I never thought that. Never.

It brings me so much pain to think that an idea crossed his mind. It's disappointing how he could think such an outrageous misunderstanding.

I tried to compose my actions in my head, trying to figure out how he could come to a conclusion. I thought, and thought, and thought. But nothing.

"I never said that," I looked at him with squited eyes. "I just... wanted to be unstared at."

It was one of the most absolute reasons why I allowed myself to distance from them. The stares, the attention, everything was too much for me. It would've been nice if the attention came along with new found friendships but no; all I got were uncomfortable stares and whispers. They were like strangling me tighter and tighter. I couldn't breath, think or focus.

"Sure you do," He said indifferently.

"Logan, I do." I tried to say as powereful as I could; hoping to convince him a little. "I...can't find the right words, but one way or another, I did enjoyed everyone's company."

"Like when?" He raised a brow. "You rarely even talked."

For a moment, I frozed; cause he said did have a point. I stayed on my ground, and wondered what on heaven's should I reply. A part of me wanted to let go, but somewhere, deep, deep down; I knew I shouldn't. There was something in the pit of my stomach saying I do have a reply. I do have a say in this and I will explain myself.