Chapter 4

I haven't seen Logan the whole day. I wanted to apologize for what happened yesterday but I haven't had any luck since this morning. I was hoping he would be somewhere with Glen or the other guys but he didn't seem to be anywhere at sight. I was starting to feel more guilty and bothered. The thought that maybe this was all happening because of me was too much to bare, to think that a newbie like me would cause such a thing in her first day.

Last night, I did nothing but practice my apology to Logan. It was difficult to compose myself whenever Logan's attitude would back to mind. Who knows what would set him off.

I asked Helga for advice but she told me not to be bothered by it too much. A simple sorry would be fine but I really think that that wasn't the case.

Turns out, according to Helga, Logan is the hot-headed one in the group. His looks gave him the benefit of being pretty popular but people keep their distance from him due to his constant intense dilemma. He's very well respected and is feared by many. He is known for being quick ticked. So many had always been very careful when talking to him. One slip of mistake, Logan can burst into anger in any moment.

Some people say that even though he is just as good looking as Jayce is, he is still in the second rate behind Jayce for many find his anger quite unreasonable. Many find it irritating, but majority found it very charming for his looks.

Well, if you'd ask me, it would be nice if he finds himself an anger management or something.

But aside from being an angry bird, he is also known for being a womanizer. He might be a mood swinger, but whenever there'd be a chance to get with a girl, he would always try to be at his best behavior. I gotta tell you, the guy has very impressive moves.

Oh, and did I mention that Logan is also the picky one in the Golden Boys?

Yes. I did find out that the Golden Boys were the best known eye candy at the school. Not to mention at this whole town. They were the party animals, the kings and the woman eaters. All of them can easily get girls and Jayce was the best at it. Logan is the second best pitcher but like I said, he is the picky one. And that means he doesn't go with just any girl. Yes. He has a strong strict policy of only getting with girls who are in the extreme level of attractiveness. Unlike Jayce, as long as she's fetching and a girl, Logan has high standards. Believe me, Helga mentioned that Logan would never get with a girl if she wasn't it.

Since Logan is the type that shouldn't be messed with, and is the easily angered by just a slip of mistake type of guy, I figured that he is in the toppiest list in my Avoid List. Since I'm still very unaware of people's feelings and I wouldn't know if I had already crossed a line, I guess it's best if I had the proper distance from Logan.

Today I'll take it as an exception though, since I'm still in bad terms with him for what I think I did, I guess I should approuch him for now and apologize. It was my fault, right? I think...

It's already dismissal time and I've been searching for Logan since this morning. Without any luck since then, I haven't sense any signs that he's here.

I tried at the cafeteria and saw no one.

Just when I was about to give up, I heard something coming from my left. I looked behind this long wall and found Logan; sitting on one of the tables while listening to some music. He has his earbuds on while looking asleep.

I took a deep breath and walked really slowly towards him.

You can do this, Pippa. He's a boy and you're just going to say sorry.

Just when I was about to take my nineth step, Logan suddenly spoke.

"Want anything?" he said. His eyes were still closed.