£ 14 £

Part 2

Warning, might contant violence, bully here.

Eunhee

I was reading my book when suddenly I felt someone sat beside me. I turned my head and I saw unfamilar girl. She's pretty like a goddess. I've never seen her before. She looked at me and smile.

"Jeon Eunhee am I right?"

"You're?"

"Awwh, silly me. My name is Jessica Jung." she offered me her hand and I accept it. "Wow, you have a smooth skin."

"Yours better." I said to her.

"Really? That's so nice of you

"Really? That's so nice of you."

I smile and was about to continue to read my book when I feel some guys came to our place.

Shit, these guys are the one that got hit by EXO.

One of them came to our place and sat down beside me.

"What should we do to her boss?" he asked me.

"Calm down your hormones Mino. Just try to tease her a little bit." she said and stood up. I looked at her and she just smirked at me.

I gulped at my own saliva as I see another three guys coming towards me.

"Let's have a little fun shall we?" Mino said beside me and licked his lips.

I was about to call for help but one of them already close my mouth and another one quickly took my book away and tied up my hands and legs. I struggled a lot and Jessica pulled my hair out. I squealed in pain. She punched me on the face.

"You better obeyed what they want or else you'll get more worse."

"No one will know what we do here at long as you keep quite." Mino said and put a tapped on my mouth. "Bring her to the back of the school." I heard him continued before I feel half unconscious.

"Roger that." the guy said and lift me up.

I tried to struggled from their grip but they are too strong.

"Yah! Jinwoo! Help me put her down." I heard the guy that tied me and that pretty boy came and put me on the ground.

"Shit, she's so hot!"

"Shut up Seunghoon. You guard first. I'll taste her first."

"Why would always you be first Seungyoon?" Jinwoo rolled his eyes and tiedly take my legs so I won't escape.

Mino just stare at me on the bench.

Please just someone help me.

I feel so helpless.

Slowly Seunghoon open my blouse as he put my body behind and I can feel something bumps out from his pants.

Am I going to get raped here?