£ 11 £

Hana

Well, hello there.

I change my hair colour just like in the picture that authornim post.

Anyway back to the story.

I just came back from my original place after I left Eunhee here for few days. Let me tell you one big secret that Eunhee doesn't know about me.

I'm actually a very important person which most of the students do know my identity. I'm actually a-

"What are you doing here?"

I flinched a little and turned my head.

"God dammit Chanyeol. Can you not doing like that?" I put my hand on my chest. He crossed his arm and lend his body near the door. "You are thinking of me don't you?"

"Nope, I'm looking for Sehun." I smile playfully.

He lightly chuckled.

"Funny."

I smile a little.

Little did I know that I love this guy. But it just that we won't admit it. I do know he feels the same way.

"How are they there?" He asked.

"They are all doing okay. Toby misses you the most."

He smirked and gestured me to come and walk side by side with him. I planned to meet Chanyeol secretly without Eunhee know. Which is why I end up here with him.

We decided to buy coffee for both of us

We decided to buy coffee for both of us. We usually going to wear casual expect for Monday. We need to wear the uniform official for the assembly.

"When are you planning to tell Eunhee?"

"I can't really think of it now. Suho won't let me to do so."

"Of course, some of us don't trust her fully yet especially Sehun."

"Urgh, he's being sensitive there."

"You know the reason why he act like that."

Yeah, of course I do know. Those also one of my nightmare as I remembered it back then. Chanyeol stared at me for a while. He was about to say something but his phone rang. He picked it up and I saw his face turn into serious.

Something came up.

He hung up and looked at me.

"Did something bad happen?"

"I'm not sure but go back to your dorm Hana-ah. I need to go for a meeting."

Uhuh, without me again. I sighed and nodded. So I turned my body to other direction while Chanyeol rushed to the opposite. Well, my body won't listen so I followed him instead.

So he went to their hideout which I doubt I never been here as well. Urgh, I hate them to keep a secret with me. I'm going to kill Chanyeol for not telling me.