£ 3 £

Eunhee

I came back to my dorm and I heard noise sounds inside. Probably that's my new roommate. I was about to open up the when I heard a guy voice.

Wait

A

Minute

Isn't that guy cannot be allow in our dorm. I am already halfway opening so I can hear their conversation.

"What if your roommate is a creepy one?"

"I'm sure she's not."

"Make sure to tell me that you are okay all the time."

"Geez, you want to get caught that you sneak in here?"

"Fine, but text me if anything happened."

I heard some footsteps reaching to the door. I quickly ran away and hide behind the walls.

"Did you open the door?" I heard his voice outside.

"Oh my god! You know I can't remember if I close it or not. Can you just go away from here?" the woman voice said. "Fine fine. Just..."

"Yes! I will!" Then I heard a loud bang door.

"Geez~ this girl." I heard him and he walked away. I wasn't even dare to looked who it was. I came out from my hiding place. I think it just her boyfriend that worried too much on her or something.

I just act that I didn't hear their conversation. I came in and knocked the door. "Hi!" I greeted her.

She turned her head and smile. Wow, another girl with beauty.

"Hi! You must be my new roommate! I'm Hana Kim!"

"Eunhee. Jeon Eunhee!"

Both of us shook our hands.

"Assa! Let's get along shall we?"

—————————————

The next morning, Hana and I came together with our first day of school. Know a little about her, she's the same age as me. Both of us came in to the class and half of the students already settle down. I heard that there's three of us transfer students that is same class.

"Yo, welcome back Hana!" A guy just bro hugged her. "Oh, newbie! I'm Jimin!" he quickly took my hand and shake.

"Nice to meet you." I said. Damn, this guy is so energetic. "My friend here also a transfer student. His name is Jungkook."

I saw the guy beside Jimin waved at me. I waved back.

Classes went well for the half morning and it's already lunch time. Four of us came to the cafeteria. All I can the menu that we can eat like some kind of western food which I love it. Reminds me of my aunt back at New York. She cook the best steak ever.

"Uuu, meat lover." Hana said and saw me ordering the steak. "My aunt usually cook for me, so it's one of my favourite." I said to her. "Maybe I can try it too!" she said and ordered the same as me.

We sat down with the boys.

"There's Joohyun! Yoo!! Over here!" Jimin waved excitedly. I turned my head and Joohyun smiled at out direction. "Hello lovely people." she said and sat in between me and Jungkook. "Damn, you are looking more beautiful day by day."

"Do not flirt with her! She's taken!" Hana warned before Jimin continued with his flirting. "I am just saying she's beautiful. That's it." he raised both of his hand. "My buddy here Jungkook would be agree with it too!"