£ 6 £

Eunhee

Today is the day!!

The day that Jaehyun will compete with our school. Well he got selected to be one of the swimmers. I'm proud and yet nervous because his opponent is......

"Eunhee!" Joohyun hugged me tightly. "Oh! Joohyun-ah!"

"Did you see our opponents for the athlete!? They are so handsome!" she squeled silently.

I smile and chuckled. Oppa must be here already.

"Arasso, I'm sure they are."

Joohyun and I decided to watch the swimming competition together. She's wearing casual wear rather her counsellor uniform. She seems very more cheerful compare to the usual.

I wondered where's Hana as she's been missing since this morning. I couldn't even get her calls for many times.

"I'll go and get some snacks. Reserve our seat." I said to Joohyun and she thumbs up.

I went to buy on the vending machine and pick some snacks.

Then, someone close my eyes. I gasped and knuckled with my elbow on the stomach. He fliched and whined in pain. I turned around and widened my eyes.

"Ahh, Jae!! You scared me." I lighlty punch his arm. He chuckled while holding his stomach.

"I've never know that you're so strong."

I rolled and eyes and hugged him tightly. "I'm glad you came here."

He pat my head. "Aigoo, my little sister is being a baby."

I broke the hugged and smile. "Fighting Yoo Jaehyun!!"

Then we heard the announcement for the participates to get ready

"I'll see you after the competition." he said and both of us bid goodbye.

I came with some snacks and went to find Joohyun. She's already cheering out loudly. Jimin and and Jungkook were there as well.

"Who's our hero?" I said to them.

"It's none than other Zhang Yixing." Jimin said.

"Yixing? You mean that one of EXO?" I said and he just nodded. "Ah, it's already starting."

Then the scream became more louder. Our place of course supporting our school while the other side is the opposite which Jaehyun's school.

I can say I secretly support Jaehyun more than this Yixing guy.

~FAST FORWARD~

After lots of cheering, it's finally ends. The final result will be announce soon. We came and sat down at the cafeteria.

"I nearly got no voice because I keep on screaming." Joohyun said and drink the water in one go.

"Who told you to scream?" Jimin said sarcastically but he got punched by her.