£ 15 £

Eunhee

I visit Jimin and Seulgi the next day. I really hope this matter won't spread all around especially to Jaehyun. I came to the private clinic where Yixing taking care of them.

I saw Seulgi playing her phone. I came near to her. She turned her head smile widely.

"Oh god! Eunhee, are you okay!?" She asked me. I hugged her immediately. "I'm so sorry Seulgi. This is all my fault."

"Oh no! Don't say that! I heard everything from Yixing. I feel more bad towards you." Seulgi pat on my shoulder. "I haven't see Jimin. He's worse. Do you know where is he?" She broke the hugged and asked.

"He's in the other room. I don't want both of you to be in the same room." Yixing popped inside our place.

"Other room? I thought you only have one room." Seulgi said. I know what Yixing meant.

"I go and visit Jimin first. Please, rest a lot."

Seulgi smile softly and held my hands.

"I know. Joohyun will come and take me from here. You know I hate to sit down in one place."

I chuckled and nodded.

Glad that she's okay.

Yixing and I came to 'other room' where Jimin got treated.

"He got punch worse that Seulgi. Bruises everywhere. I think he's trying to protect her from more damages." Yixing explained on our way. "But he's a lucky dude that he heals fast."

"Why would you put him in OTHER ROOM?"

Yixing turned his head to me.

"I want to investigate. I mean the others, he knows something about us."

Jimin knows about EXO?

We came in and Jimin is already awake. He's sitting down and he looks uncomfortable because two pair of eyes eyeing on him directly.

"Eunhee!" He called me when he sees me. I came to his place. He tucked his hand around my arm. I looked at both of them. They just smirked at me.

"Why they are here? Where am I? How did I end in this creepy place?" Jimin whispered.

"Stop with the act shorty. Tell us what you know." Kai said. Kyungsoo look at him with a death glared and hit his head. "Let just leave both of them first. We will ask questions later." Kyungsoo replied.

Kai just crused under his breath.

Three of them when out and Jimin loosen his gripped from my arm.

"You look ugly." I said to him. "Urgh, I know. I just want to protect her." He sighed hardly. He looked really sad and worried. "Do you want to tell me something that I need to know?"

He turned his head to me.

"Just don't freak out if I tell you. Please keep this secret between us."

"I promise."

"I'm actually Chanyeol's cousin. I mean I know who they are and what they do. I was there. I lived there as well with my father since he's a....."

"Go on. I'll listen." I assured him.

"My father is one Royal Spy which his job is helping to investigate some crimes for the King."

This getting more curious. Does that mean.........

The door opened and Chanyeol came to him.

"Stop right there cousin! Don't say a word!" Chanyeol said. Jimin just sighed. "That's all I can say to you. The rest I'll let them tell you."

Chanyeol pulled me away from Jimin. "I told you to shut your mouth until everything settle down."

"Sorry cousin, your members force me to say it."

Chanyeol sighed and looked at the three of them. Kai shurgged his shoulder. "Ask the leader."

"Chanyeol....." I tap his shoulder. He turned to looked at me. "We gather around here and tell you everything." he said.

So like in a flash, all of them are here included Hana. Jimin also joining us here.

"Why is he here?" Chen asked.

"Hey! I'm trying to help here! Don't mind me." Jimin said as he munched some of the chips. "Oh I'm sorry Princess, sorry for my rude." He bowed towards Hana.

Hana shook her head.

"This guy acting such a friendly outside and then respectful in private." she said. Jimin just a peace sign. "Oh! Don't forget that Joohyun is also related to Royalty blood!" he said but quickly got hit by Chanyeol again.

"Shit! Okay I'm sorry!"

"Jimin mentioned it just now, Hana is one of the Chairman's daughter. But we called her princess as her codename." Suho said and ignore them.

"But at the same time, they are Royal bodyguards. So they came from the palace." Hana said excitedly.

"We got train to be a bodyguard for Hana but we're actually gangters." Yixing said.

"You would wonder that we don't look like one." Chen wriggled his eyebrows.

"We're good one so you don't have to be worry." Xiumin said.

"Not to forget that Hana is Xiumin's cousin." Kai said.

"We're just like brothers here since all of us grew up together." Kyungsoo said.

"What about Joohyun?"

"Joohyun is actually the daughter of the King. She's the one that bring us here with her small power. Of course no one knows her true identity." Suho said.

Make sense how elegant she is.

The only people that doesn't talk were Sehun and Baekhyun. Sehun just rolled his eyes. I keep on glancing at Baekhyun and he just stare at me blankly.

I should thanked him for being my lifesaver.

"So we already explain to us why we are so protective towards Hana." Chen said and wrapped his arm around her. I chuckled and beside me is Kyungsoo. He just smile at me.

"Urgh, stop it. " Hana said and slapped his arm. "Meannie." He said ans rubbed his arm.

"Yah, stop being clingy." Chanyeol said.

"Jealous much?" Chen wriggled his eyebrows.

"Stop guys, you emmbrassed me infront of Eunhee." Suho said.

"Oh come on, she's part of our family already. Beside, we can trust her already." Baekhyun stood up and offer his hand.

"Thank you Baekhyun." I accepted. He smile at me. "Welcome to our family."

"Damn, that's smooth." Chen said and got smacked by Kyungsoo. "Ya, you guys are not fair!"

"Shut up. You annoyed me." Sehun said. Finally, he said something.

Hana tapped my shoulder.

"Okay, girls need to talk here. So I'll take her away from you guys before you abuse her."

"We should spare her with one of us." Kai said.

"Stop, you guys are too much." Suho said.

————————————