£ 7 £

Eunhee

I woke up with unfamiliar place.

Oh yeah, I slept in the clinic. I looked at the time and it's already past 12 pm.

Damn

How long did I sleep?

"Feeling better?"

I turned my head and Yixing was smiling at me. He carrying a tray of medicines.

"Why you didn't wake me up?"

"I told the teacher you won't be able to attend classes. So I let you rest more here."

He came near to me and put the tray on the side of the table.

"Let's change the bandage on you stomach."

I just nodded and I let him do the job. He's kind a gentle though. Suddenly I heard the door bang and I saw Hana panting hardly.

"Euhee!! Are you okay!?" she came near to me and pushed away Yixing. "Aigoo, this kid." he shook his head and leave both of us.

"I'm okay." I smiled at her. "Thanks to Yixing." I continued. She sighed hardly and hugged me tightly.

"I heard from Yixing. I'm sorry I was not there. I should have been there with you."

I heard her sobbing and I pat on her back.

"It's not your fault. Look, I'm still in one piece." I broke the hugged and smile widely. She sniffed and nodded.
"Urgh, this is so embarrassing."

"It's not even my first time seeing you being a cry baby." Yixing interrupted. She death glared at him. I stood up from the bed and Hana quickly helped me up. I bowed to him even though my stomach still pain a little. "Thank you for the treat Yixing-sshi. I'll leave now."

"You don't really have to be so formal. Take care of yourself and Hana as well." He pat my head. I looked up at him and he just smile widely.

"Okay, let's get back to dorm." Hana said and I nodded. Once again I bowed to him before I leave.

"You should go back to class."

"Are you sure you're okay?"

I'm not really actually. I'm a little traumatic about last night.

"Yes, go ahead. I can go my own to the dorm from here." I assured her. She's hesitate a little but then I keep on pushing her to go. She gave in.

I just don't want her to worry that much.

Somehow my curiosity is getting bigger.

Should I just ask Yixing that how EXO be so calm to Hana?

Maybe Baekhyun?

Then I heard some loud thuds. It's at the back of the school.

Hmm? Why I've never know this place. I heard people voices.

"We rather get punish from you guys rather than to the council."

" Y-yes. Please spare us and we will never touch her again."

"I will let the girls know not to touch her again."

It boys voice. Why do they sound familiar?

"You know we never spare anyone if any of you gets trouble." I heard a guy's voice.

I sneak behind the wall. I wondered what's going on. Somehow I don't feel good.

"Why are we doing this hyung?" I saw Kai asked.