£ 10 £

Eunhee

I remembered the last time I saw Baekhyun during the night event. I was pairing up with him. We didn't do that much and just dance together while I saw some students glaring at our place.

Luckily, Hana took me away after few minutes of dance with him.

Then he didn't appear after that.

"You're avoiding me"

I quickly go fast with my pace but he still manage to catch up. He's been following me since at the cafeteria. Damn this sort legs.

Or am I just a slowpoke?

"I need to go to the restroom. Yeah!" I make my pace to other direction but then he manage to catch my wrist. I flinched a little. He turned me to face him.

Those beautiful face.

I miss it.

"Is there something on my face?" I asked him as he keep on staring at me. He shook his head and pat mine slowly. It's like stroking my hair.

"Just want to see your face."

I tried not to smile but he catch it quickly and I just pretend like nothing happened.

"Baekhyun, we need to go." I heard another voice at the corner there.

I saw Chen grinning beside him. That guy seems like have a dark aura like he doesn't smile that often.

Kai might be scary but he's way much like a satan.

I feel Baekhyun released my wrist.

"Goodbye for now, Eunhee."

I just looked at his figure fading away together with the other two guys.

"Shoot, I'm late for class!" I said as I run to the gym place.

..............................................

It's PE time and we're wearing sport. I am wearing t-shirt with shorts as this is what they provide.

"Jeon Eunhee!!!" I heard a familiar voice.

"Hana!!!" I shouted and both of us hugged tightly. "Omg, when did you arrive?" I asked her. Beside her are Chanyeol and Sehun. She just chuckled.

"I just arrive and go to this class." she said. I looked at her and her hair tied into high ponytail. I looked back at the boys.

I saw Sehun with his poker face with Chanyeol just smile a little. Well, they do look like a model here.

Wait, why Hana even with them? I was about to asked her when I heard lots of students voices.

Two classes combine when comes to PE.

Ahh, so today we're with the A Class. No wonder these boys are here. I saw the guy with satan look came here as well. Of course, that badass Kai is here since he's same class with me.

"All right students, please choose your partner and we're going for a warm up. Doesn't matter if it's boy with boy or the opposite." Our coach said.

I turned my head and Hana was already gone.

"Aish, that guy gives me some nerve." Chayeol said and saw Hana tugged Sehun's arm.

"Well, do you guys need a partner?" I heard Kai said. Chanyeol turned his head. "Eww, please. I don't want to be with a guy."

I was about to say something but then someone already pulled me. I turned my head and widened my eyes.

 I turned my head and widened my eyes

"You're coming with me. Both of them are too loud." He said. I heard Chanyeol whined.

Why do I feel like they are so soft now?

Now, we're warming up. So that satan guy helping me doing the sit up.

You know the scene that Joo Won and Ra Im doing the sit up, that Ra Im held Joo Won's legs.

You guys will get that. It just that I'm doing it while that satan guy help to support.

Luckily, I'm quite an athletic as I can do all of our exercises here. Even he's doing it well.

"Hey uhm, Do Kyungsoo?" I asked him to make sure if that's what people call him. He turned to me.

"Kyungsoo!! We're teaming up for the volleyball!!" Sehun shouted from a far.

"Call me my real name and I'll kill you." He said quietly but still can be heard. Sehun just ignoring him.

I saw Hana waved at our direction. She jogged to our place. "Come on, our rival is waiting for us unpatiently."

Revealing that our rival are Chanyeol, Kai and two other students. They were like a little bit nervous because EXO is here.

I wondered how on earth this student can handle it here?

Maybe I should just switch team.

"Can I-"

"No you can't. Hop hop now." Sehun said and the match start.

This is just a class of PE but they play like a real match. The luck is on me, I could manage with their energy. Even Hana couldn't handle it.

"That's it! I quit!" She said while panting. The boys still got the energy.

"I'm out too!!" I said to them and cut the game.

Class almost done anyway. Hana and I change out clothes. Somehow I heard someone mentioned my name behind the locker.

"That transfer girl in your class, she got the nerves to be with EXO."

"Yeah, even I don't have that nerve or else I'll be death."

"I hope she's quit coming here or else all of us will get in trouble."

I heard a loud bang. I flinched a little.

I forgot that Hana's with me. She came to their places and they were surprised to see her.

"Please do mind your words there. Everyone can hear you. Who knows EXO might heard what you said before. Eunhee is my friends so back off if you trying to sad bad things about her." she said and pointing each of them as warning.

The girls just smirk and left the place.

"We know your secrets but we choose not to tell anyone as our own safety." One of them said and left.

"Hana...."

She turned her head and smile at me.

"Just ignore them Eunhee."

I've been curious about it since the beginning and I hope she could tell me by herself.

We came out the dressing room and Hana went out first to report that she's back to classes. I waited her nearby the hall.

"Well done for the game." I heard someone said. I turned my head and it was Kyungsoo.

Our face a little bit close so I step behind a little

Our face a little bit close so I step behind a little. I saw him smile a little.

Wait

This satan smile

OMG

"Baekhyun's right. You're a beauty."

I blinked my eyes and he just smirked at me.

I just stun there like a statue.