Part 45: The End of a new Beginning (Part 2)

This chapter is so messy istg.

I'm sorry for any grammatical mistakes.

Hehe.

Happy?

Enjoy.

Author's POV

"If we're sticking with this plan, then we should call the cops." Sehun said, his eyes holding an unusual darkness. Jungkook nodded and took out his phone and dialed the emergency number of the police.

"Urm, hello? Can I speak with Officer Yoon or Officer Kang please?"

"Officer Kang speaking."

"O-Officer, I would like to have a talk with you and Officer Yoon if that is possible. I think we might have a lead on the kidnapper."

"Alright. Don't worry Mr Jeon. We'll be there."

Jungkook nodded and hung up with a sigh. The door opened revealing Jiyoo, Minho, Eun and Changmin with teary eyes.

"W-We heard everything." Eun claimed hugging her sobbing son.

"Eomma..." Jimin sobbed hugging Eun tightly. The latter caressed Jimin's soft blonde hair and pecked his head.

"Everything will be alright Minnie.." Eun whispered to her son. After moments of pure silence, soft hurried knocks broke it. It was the 2 Officers. They entered the room and sat on the large sofa on which Jungkook's parents were seated on.

"So,Mr Jeon, what did you want to talk about?" Mr Kang started as Jungkook took a deep breath and looked at each and very single member in the room.

"I-I have my doubts on C-Choi Y-Young-jae." Jungkook stammered as the 2 Officers looked at him quizzically.

"We thought you doubted no one." Officer Yoon said in a doubtful tone.

"I-I know... I was confused and stressed at that time. I-I can say that the kidnapper is Choi Young-jae." Jungkook confirmed sitting up, crossing his legs. The 2 Officers nodded, understanding about this whole situation.

"H-He had called me, to meet him at some forest. Perhaps regarding the babies. H-He threatened to kill the babies if I don't come alone." Jungkook further added.

"Can we see the number?" Officer Kang asked gently as Jungkook nodded and handed him over his phone. The former hummed and showed it to his partner.

"It's a private number. Which means it can't be traced. We will need to go to the HQ for that, but we don't have much time left. So it's better if we call our team for back-up. Here's what we will be doing. Mr Jeon will go alone till the forest, our team will then follow Mr Jeon by foot. He will have a hidden cam and ear piece to inform us about his position. Once the kidnapper will be at view, we'll shoot him and save the babies. Is that clear?" Officer Yoon instructed, they all nodded in approval except Jungkook.

"C-Can we not shoot Y-Young-jae?" Jungkook asked, a bit insecure about his question. Everyone gasped at Jungkook's request.

"Jungkook! He has our babies and you expect them not to shoot Young-jae?!" Jimin exclaimed throwing his hands up. Jungkook sighed and rubbed his face.

"I-I know..." He trailed off before shaking his head. "I guess you're right, you may do whatever you want with Young-jae. What he did is unforgivable." Jungkook muttered but deep down he knew Young-jae had a reason but what, he intends on finding out.