Part 26: What's Wrong With Him?

Author's POV

-After a Few Weeks-

The past few weeks has been hell for both Jimin and Jungkook. Both males couldn't stay away from each other yet they couldn't come face to face. Jimin would face his rapist and cry whereas Jungkook would face the man he loved as his victim.

Jungkook tried his best to cheer Jimin up but the latter couldn't help but to ponder at the though of Jungkook being nice and all. Even though he just couldn't face his rapist and smile like nothing fucking happened.

It hurt both of them.

"Jimin-ah, come and eat!" Jungkook yelled knocking on the door that has been closed for the past few hours. It's been almost lunch and Jimin didn't open the door since breakfast and this made Jungkook worried.

"I'm not hungry!! Go away!!" Jimin's shouts were muffled showing that he stuffed his face in his fluffy pillow. Jungkook's heart broke. Day by day, his heart was breaking more and more. He couldn't take it any longer and broke the door revealing a red nose and eyes Jimin sitting the bed crossing his legs.

"Jimin..." Jungkook breathed out snd hugged Jimin against his chest making Jimin to cry harder. Jimin wrapped his arms tightly around Jungkook's waist and cried wetting Jungkook's blue T-shirt but he couldn't care less at this moment. "Shhh..." Jungkook gently patted Jimin's head and kissed the crown of it whereas the shorter just tighten his grip around Jungkook.

"I-I w-want i-ice-cream." Jimin muttered sniffling as Jungkook chuckled.

"Of course. What flavor?" Jungkook asked sweetly as Jimin sniffled and pulled back.

"S-Strawberry." Jimin muttered innocently as Jungkook nodded and kissed Jimin's forehead and left Jimin in the room alone to ponder about what just happened.

"Hello? Yes, I want a big box of strawberry ice-cream please. Thank you." Jungkook hung up and went into the kitchen to bring food for Jimin.

Once he did, he went back to Jimin and opened the door only to get shocked by Jimin rolling on the bed wrapping himself in his fluffly blanket making him like a burrito.

"Jimin?"

"Oh hey Kookie!" Jimin greeted as if nothing happened. Jungkook entered the room with the tray full of Kimchi fried rice, Ramen and meat in spicy sauce.

"Are you ok?" Jungkook asked cautiously as Jimin smiled and nodded.

"I'm fine." Jungkook nodded and went closer to Jimin. "I'm hungry..." Jimin muttered pouting as Jungkook chuckled.

"That's why I brought food." Jungkook answered and sat next to Burrito Jimin on the bed. The latter scooted closer to Jungkook and opened his mouth wide gesturing Jungkook to feed him. The latter laughed and fed Jimin a spoonful of Kimchi fried rice accompanied with meat.

"Thanks." Jimin muttered chewing on his food. Jungkook poked Jimin's forehead gently making the latter slightly whimper. "Wae?"

"Don't speak with your mouth full of food." Jungkook said as Jimin blushed and nodded shyly. Jungkook fed Jimin another spoon... And another spoon... Another spoon... Until his stomach was full.

"I-I'm full K-Kookie." Jungkook shake his head and poked Jimin's lips with the spoon forcing him to open his mouth

"Last one... Good." Jungkook smiled and pecked Jimin's cheek unknowingly making Jimin shy and blushed deeply when he suddenly started to cry. Jungkook panicked and placed the food on the floor and wiped Jimin's never ending tears.

"W-Why are you crying?" Jungkook asked sweetly as Jimin sniffled.

"You said you would give me ice-cream..." Jimin whispered pouting.