Part 30: Jin's Painful Past

Author's POV

"What?!" Both Jimin and Jungkook exclaimed in unison. Jin giggled and held Taehyung's hand tightly.

"Yeah. Tae and I are together." He confirmed. Taehyung nodded and glanced at the surprised couple waving his hand around Jimin's face to break his daze. The latter blinked his eyes and shook his head repeatedly.

"Last time I checked Tae, you said you had no interest in dating." Jimin announced eyeing his best friend. Taehyung laughed and nodded.

"That was before I met Jin hyung." He wrapped an arm around Jin's broad shoulder.

"I wanna know everything!!" Jimin whined stomping his feet onto the floor. Jungkook worried rushed to Jimin's side and held him still.

"Calm down babe, you're gonna hurt them." Jimin blushed at the nickname and stood still before nodding. Both Taehyung and Jin raised their eyebrows in sync and glanced at each other before looking at Jungkook and Jimin.

"Them?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook laughed and nodded.

"The babies." Jungkook announced resulting Taehyung and Jin to gasp loudly. Jimin giggled cutely and placed a hand over his stomach and smiled.

"The babies." Jimin repeated rubbing his stomach gently and looked up at Taehyung who was staring amusingly as Jimin's stomach. He rushed towards Jimin and hugged him tightly.

"Congrats Minnie!!" Taehyung cooed and cupped Jimin's face in a friendly way. "C-Can I touch?" He asked softly. Jimin nodded and took his hand and place it on Jimin's stomach while Taehyung was basically cooing over it.

"Namjoon hyung said that it's too early to actually feel them kicking." Jungkook said as Jimin blushed remembering that he was basically staring at him while Namjoon was talking. Taehyung nodded slowly when he whipped his head upwards looking at Jungkook weirdly.

"Wait, now I'm actually caring. Them? Is it twins?" He asked dumbfoundedly. Jimin giggled and nodded while Jungkook had his arm wrapped protectively around Jimin's tiny waist.

"Jimin is expecting twins." Taehyung and Jin both gasped again and clapped their hands happily.

"I can't believe my Minnie is expecting twins!" Taehyung exclaimed emphasizing on the word 'my' purposely to see Jungkook's reaction. The latter closed his eyes shut and took a deep breath before rolling his tongue into his cheek trying not to display his Jeonlous mode but unfortunately or fortunately, Taehyung noticed it and smirked.

"Gosh Jimin, I'm so happy for you!" Jin said in a happy tone.

"Thanks Jin hyung." Jimin smiled amd glanced at Jungkook who kept his eyes glued on Jimin, staring at him with pure love and adoration. Jimin blushed deeply and tried to hide it with his hands but failed when he felt Jungkook hold them tightly. Jungkook lowered his head to Jimin's ear.

"You look cute when you blush." He whispered with his husky voice, his breath fanning against Jimin's skin sending shivers down his spine.

"Stop flirting and come inside!" Taehyung yelled gesturing them to come in making Jimin blush even deeper. Jungkook smirked and pecked Jimin's cheek.

"C'mon babe. You wouldn't want Taehyung to keep waiting, right?" He said teasingly and entered Taehyung's apartment leaving a flustered Jimin behind. The latter quickly shook his head and scurried behind Jungkook.

"So guys what would you have?" Jin asked excited.

"Nothing..." Jungkook said unsure shrugging his shoulders. Jin rolled his eyes and facepalmed.