34

———

Taehyung was happy to be with his boyfriends in a familiar place that he loved. He didn't think of it as Jimin's mansion or Jimin's house, it's was Taehyung's home.

Taehyung smiled at the maid who he use to talk to from time to time, and made his way up to Jimin's room.

Taehyung walked inside and put his bags down, running over to his boyfriends who were cuddling on the bed. He jumped on them. Making Jimin gasp in shock as he sat up. Jungkook instantly grabbed Taehyung's waist but stopped before throwing him off the bed once he realized who it was.

"Baby!" Jimin smiles as he hugs a giggly Taehyung.

"Yes, I'm here! I'm back and I'm even cooler than when I left," Taehyung says, Jimin pushing him off of him.

Jimin scoffs, "Losers say that."

Jungkook looks down at his phone that dings. He sighs, "Jin is coming over."

"Why?"

Jungkook snorts, "I haven't talked to him in like two months."

"Jungkook!" Taehyung says in disappointment.

"Yeah. He's bringing Namjoon," Jungkook says before putting his phone on the table.

"If Namjoon is coming, then that means Yoongi is coming," Taehyung smiles and claps.

Jimin gives a long sigh, "and if Yoongi is coming then that means... Hoseok."

"Yay!"

Jimin waves Taehyung off, "It's not fair. He likes everybody."

The boys decided that Jimin's room was too small to all hang out in. Jimin suggested the game room in the basement, making Jungkook and Taehyung give him a shocked look.

"How many rooms do you have in this house?"

Jimin hums, "About... 20."

Jungkook says in another disappointing voice, "No one needs 20 rooms."

It didn't take too long for everyone to show up. Jimin didn't like how everyone needed to come over when one does. Too many people to get on jimin's nerve.

Jimin was leading the group out the door. "Okay, lesbians," Jimin speaks up, "we will take the elevator."

Namjoon grunts, "You have an elevator?"

"You're surprised?" Hoseok asks as he rolls his eyes making Jimin scowl.

The group finally got to the elevator doors. Jimin pushes the buttons and waits.

"Do you have a bowling alley in the game room?" Namjoon speaks up, making everyone snicker.

Jimin crosses his arms and narrows his eyes, "Shut up. It's not even that big."

Namjoon gives a surprised look before the elevator doors ding open. Everyone gets inside, the elevator big enough for all of them.

Jimin pushes the button and as the doors close, Taehyung speaks. "You know, I think this is the first time that we all were together and nothing bad happened."

Everyone nodded in agreement just as the elevator made a weird sound and jerked.

The elevator stopped moving.

Everyone looked at Taehyung who blinked and gives a small chuckle.

"Guess I spoke too soon."

————

After a few minutes of yelling at each other about blame and stupidity, they all decided to sit down and chill until someone comes home.