Chapter 20

3 Years Later

Hanan is now 15 and now a chuunin in Ame. She loves her village dearly, just like her father.

Her brother is now an official Ame Genin. Since he has ability more than an average genin, her father made him a Special Genin.

Meanwhile, Konoha stops pursuing at Naruto. It happens after they learned that Naruto is now a leader of Amegakure. They even made Ame as a new Shinobi Nation, make Naruto as "Shodaime Amekage".

Today is July 10th. It's Kushina's birthday. She is now 60 years old. But she maintains her young face.

 But she maintains her young face

"Happy birthday, granny!". The childrens bring a birthday cake with a candle of 60 to their grandma.
"Happy birthday, mom". Naruto and Konan bring presents to Kushina. Both of them kiss their mother/mother-in-law's cheek.
"Thank you, my children". Kushina kisses Naruto and Konan's cheek.

It's time to cut the cake. Kushina gives a slice to each people in the family. Later, Naruto approaches his mother and hugs her.
"I love you, mom".
"I love you too, my son". Kushina ruffles her son's hair.

After the party, Kushina trains her grandchildren how to make poisons and antidotes. Hanan and Keiko are prodigies in the family. They learn it in just a month.

Hanan and her grandma are traveling around the Elemental Nations. They stops in the Wave Country. Many people greets them as "Daughter of the Hero" and "Mother of the Hero". They stayed in Tazuna's house.
"Your father stayed here until you was born. I helped your mother to give birth", said Tsunami.
"I'm just glad that my son is greeted at here", said Kushina.
"You can stay as long as you want".
"Thank you".

They live happily ever after

THE END