Chapter 1

A certain blonde boy walks with no where to go. He had retrieve the last Uchiha, but he decided to leave the village.

Flashback

Naruto uses Kyuubi chakra to heal Sasuke's wounds. He knows that the council will banish him for hurting the last Uchiha. He decided to become Rogue Ninja.
"Sasuke", Naruto started. "I decided to leave the village. I know that the council will banish me for using Kyuubi chakra. Tell Tsunade baa-chan: don't ever try to find me".
Sasuke nodded in agreement. He then go back to the village. Naruto however slashed his hitai-ate and ties it on his forehead. He then goes with no where to go.

End Flashback

Before that, he was falling in love with a certain ninja.

Flashback

Naruto is training in the forest. Then, a blue-haired girl aka Konan pulls him into a kiss. They kiss passionately.
"Who are you?"
"My name is Konan. And you will be my true love".

Everytime, they make the forest as the meeting spot

Everytime, they make the forest as the meeting spot. They started to fall in love each other. Konan asked Naruto to live in Amegakure, but Naruto refused. He needs the right time to leave his village.

End Flashback

Naruto had been walking for about a week. He's really exhausted. He needs to find a village. Then, he sees an entrance that looks like a village.

"Finally", said Naruto before he collapsed from exhaution

A figure stands before the collapsed boy. He checks him and examine him. The blonde boy is breathing hard and looked tired.

"I'll take you to the hospital". The figure carries the boy to the hospital.

Amegakure Hospital

"Shh... you'll soon be on the bed". The figure is greeted by the doctors who are ready to tend the boy. He gently lay the boy on a bed and covers him with the blanket. The doctors shoo the figure out from the room to examine the boy.

"How is he?".
"Well, I'm glad that you take him to here immidiately. After I examined him, he looks malnourished. I guess he had not eating for a week. Don't worry, we have been placed an IV line to his arm".
The figure sighed in relief.

TBC...