Chapter 2

Pein's Tower

"Pein, what took you so long?", asked Konan.
"Well, I found a boy near the main gate. I think he was fainted from fatigue".
"Where is he?".
"He's in the hospital. Don't worry, he will be fine".

Naruto opens his eyes. He sees an orange-haired figure with so many piercings.

 He sees an orange-haired figure with so many piercings

"Glad to see you're awake", said the figure.
"Where am I and who are you?", asked Naruto.
"You are in Amegakure Hospital. Second, I am Pein, the leader of Amegakure".
"Why am I here?".
"I found you collapsed in the main gate. So, I brought you here. *thinks something* I saw your hitai-ate. You have decided to become a missing nin? To betray your own village?".
"Yeah. I've enough with that goddamned village".

Later, Naruto tells everything.
"Naruto", Pein started. "Would you join Akatsuki?".
"Um... If I can repay your kindness, I'll join".
"Good choice".

Konoha

"What do you mean he's gone!?", yelled Tsunade, the Fifth Hokage.
"He left by his own will. He knew that the council will banish him because he's using Kyuubi chakra to heal me", said Sasuke. Sasuke then leave the office.
"Gaki, please be alright", Tsunade thought.

Amegakure

In three years, Naruto had become stronger. One day, Pein shows him his true self. He was a man named Nagato Uzumaki.
"My name is Nagato Uzumaki. I've been paralyzed after defeating Hanzo. I ruled this organization from shadows", said Nagato.
"So, you are the real one?", asked Naruto.
"Yeah. *cough* Naruto, I want you to take over this organization. Before that, I'll transfer my powers to you. And *cough* I want you to have my eyes. I think it will be useful if you have it. *cough* *cough* And Konan shall be your wife".

Nagato then transfers all of his power to Naruto. It changes Naruto's hair from yellow to orange. Before he dies, he sealed his soul in Naruto's body. All of the Peins' bodies are now dead.

Konan wrapped Nagato's body  and the other corpses with her paper jutsu.
"After this, I will transplant the rinnegan to your eyes", said Konan.

Timeskip: Naruto has the rinnegan.

Naruto's looks is now different. He is now wearing Akatsuki cloak, slashed Ame hitai-ate, and a ring with a kanji for zero on his right thumb. He now is having orange hair just like Pein Tendou.

Naruto and Konan are heading to the hideout.

(Note: Imagine Naruto with orange hair and slashed Ame hitai-ate)

"Who are you?", asked a shark-looking nin.
"It's me, Pein", said Naruto. "I guess I'll change the goal of this organization. We'll bring the true peace to this world. We'll help other villages in shadows. We'll kill every targets in the International Bingo Book. Understand?".
"Understand, leader-sama!". The rest of the members bow down before their leader.

TBC...