Chapter 8

Deidara flies above Hi no Kuni on the clay owl. He glances on a village where his leader (Naruto/Pein) came from.

Flashback

"Leader-sama?".
"Hm?"
"Do you want us to destroy Konohagakure, un?".
"No", said Pein. "But make them regret for treat me like a plague. They shall pay for what they did".

Flashback End

"Now it's time to show them the true meaning of art!"

Deidara creates a C3 bomb on his hand. It shapes like a doll.

The doll enlarges as it decents to the ground

The doll enlarges as it decents to the ground. Deidara makes a handseal to detonate the bomb.

"This is for leader-sama!", Deidara said excitedly

"This is for leader-sama!", Deidara said excitedly. "Katsu!".

KA-BOOOOOMMM!!!

The C3 explodes and almost destroy the entire Konoha.

Hokage Tower

"Hokage-sama, we are under attack!", said an ANBU.
"What!?". Tsunade gasped in shock.
" An Akatsuki member attacks our village!".

With Deidara

"Hahahahaha! This is all you get for treating leader-sama like a trash!". Deidara laughs maniacly.
"Damn you! You destroy our village!", shouted Tenten.
"You're quite stubborn one". Deidara creates a bird made of clay. The bird flies to Tenten. "Katsu!".

The bird explodes and shocks Tenten.
"You all will pay for what you did to leader-sama!".

Later, the other ninjas appear behind Tenten.
"Deidara", Kakashi thought.
"What on earth that you are doing!?", asked Tsunade.
"To avenge leader-sama, un! This village already treat him like trash, un! They should pay for what they did, un!".

The Konoha nins are dumbfounded with what Deidara said. A question popped out from their heads, who is the "leader-sama"?
"You are blinded by grief! You think killing a jinchuuriki will kill the bijuu!? No! It will sets it free! You should treat jinchuuriki as a hero for holding the beast!".

The Konoha nins are shocked with what Deidara said.
"You might wanted to know who is my leader is, eh? Well, I'll give you clues. He is the one who you wish to be killed. He is the one who you treated like a trash. The one who you neglected for so long. Figure it out and you will find the answer". Deidara leaves Konoha with his clay owl.

"Naruto...", said Tsunade.
"What did we done", said the villagers. "Forgive us for being so blind, Yondaime".
"Naruto, I'm so sorry", said Sakura.

The entire Konoha are now regret for treating a jinchuuriki like a trash.

TBC...