Chapter 7

(Note: For the picture imagine Naruto with orange hair ok?)

5th Month of Konan's Pregnancy...

"Naruto?".
"Hm?".
"Can you feel it?". Konan grabs Naruto's hand to her swollen belly.
"It moves?".
"Yeah. It's funny". Naruto smiled to his wife.

Naruto and Konan are bathing in the waterfall in the forest. They don't know that someone is spying on them.

With Jiraiya

"I wonder how's the Akatsuki's movement is", Jiraiya thought.

Jiraiya stops at the forest to rest. He had been travelling for three days nonstop. He sees a waterfall in front of him.

At there, there is a couple bathing in the waterfall

At there, there is a couple bathing in the waterfall. The man has orange hair, while the woman has blue hair.
"This will be an inspiration for my new book!", whispered Jiraiya excitedly.

With Naruto and Konan

"The baby loves it". Konan feels the baby's movement in her womb.
"I'll be a great father". Naruto rubs Konan's belly.

With Jiraiya

"Wait a second", whispered Jiraiya. "Could it be Konan and Yahiko?". The couple looks like his former students. "Wait a minute! He has whisker marks and blue eyes".

"Naruto", Jiraiya thought.
"HEY! IF YOU STILL LIKE TO PEEK AT BATHING PEOPLE THEN YOU ARE IMMATURE! ALMIGHTY PUSH!".

An unseen force pushes Jiraiya backwards.
"If you dare to peek us again, I swear to rip your soul before I kill you with bare hands. Now get lost! Before I lost my temper!".

"Naruto, what's wrong?".
"Nothing", he said. "Just gave a pervert a lesson".

With Jiraiya

"It's really him!", Jiraiya thought. "Tsunade will be pleased  with this information".
Then, Jiraiya flees to Konoha.

TBC...