Chapter 6

Naruto and Konan arrived at Nami no Kuni about a week later. The people greet Naruto with joy. Their hero is back to visit them.
"Hooray for Naruto the hero of the Wave!".

Then, Naruto and Konan find Tazuna's house. It's now a modern mansion.

 It's now a modern mansion

KNOCK! KNOCK!

"Wait a minute", said a voice.

Inari opens the door. He sees Naruto with a blue-haired woman. But his hero is now has orange hair and wears a cloak along with that woman.

 But his hero is now has orange hair and wears a cloak along with that woman

(Note: Imagine Pein without piercings and has blue eyes and whisker marks)

"N-Naruto-nii? Is that you?".
"Yeah, the one and only".
"Jii-san! Kaa-san! Naruto is here!".

"So, you are married?", asked Tazuna.
"Yes", said Naruto. "Now Konan is pregnant with my child".
"Congratulations, you two!".

The next month, Konan is still throwing up in the toilet. Tsunami does check up for Konan. She is now a midwife in the Country.

In the forest near the Wave Country, Naruto establish a hut using his wood jutsu so the Akatsuki can stay during missions.
"So, it had been three months, huh?", asked Deidara.
"Yeah", said Pein.
"I just wondering the baby will be a girl or a boy", said Konan.
"Hey", Pein started. "Did you find anyone in the International Bingo Book?".
"Not yet", said Hidan. "They are difficult to find".
"Continue searching. Meeting dismissed". The Akatsuki members leave the hut, leaving Konan and Pein.
"We will stay at Wave until the baby is born. Okay, Naru-kun?" .
"Anything for you, Ko-chan". Pein/Naruto kisses his wife.

TBC...