Chapter 15

"I'm here not to start a war". Kakashi and Anko prepare for a fight.
"I'll not do that if I were you", she said holding her granddaughter's hand.

Kakashi makes 3 handsigns and ready to charge with Raikiri.
"Preta Path". The Raikiri get absorbed by Hanan.
"Where did my jutsu go?", Kakashi thought.
"You're still a fool, Kakashi", said Kushina with a smirk. "Hanan, let's get going". They disappear in a quick blur.

Hotel

Kushina glances at the sleeping girl. She gently strokes Hanan's hair.
"Hanan-chan", she said with love. "Granny is so proud of you".

She gently pulls Hanan close to her chest. Hanan hugs her as a response. "Baa-chan's here". She gently hugs Hanan as she falls asleep.

"I've told you the girl absorbed my jutsu".
"And the Akatsuki member is with her? How it can be?". The Hokage drinks another cup of sake.
"I think there is something about that girl. She loves ramen. She said 'Tou-san said ramen is the food of gods'".
"What does the girl looks like?".
"Well, she has blue hair, blue eyes, pale skin, wearing a red shirt, a black skirt, black leggings, red boots, and black Amegakure hitai-ate. But there is something that I want to tell you: the girl has whisker marks".
"Loves ramen, has whisker marks. Something's fishy about that girl", Tsunade thought.

TBC...