Alec* ~ Kinks

Based off the Turn On's preference chapter. So, here's some smut! I've been reading a lot of Sarah J Maas recently so let's see if it's rubbed off on me haha.

In celebration of my 21st Birthday today, here's a long spicy Alec imagine! Enjoy 🌶

***************

"Hey, A-" your sentence dies on your lips as you enter the training room, whatever message you were supposed to relay fleeing from your brain as you behold the sight before you.

Alec.

Sweaty.

Your footsteps falter, the tell-tale clacking of your heels stopping as suddenly as they started as you watch him.

He hadn't had the opportunity to train as of late, being so busy as Head of Institute, but had made time for it today. And, by the Angel, were you grateful for that. For the taut muscles straining against skin, a thin sheen of sweat reflecting the lights of the room off of every inch of exposed skin, the tight grip on the bow with hands you wished were touching you and not that damn rod of metal...

Cocking your head to the side, eyes roving his muscular body, you bite your lip subconsciously, softly gnawing at the vulnerable flesh, making no moves to hide how obviously you're staring at him.

Alec pulls a bow from the quiver at his back with steady fingers, knocking it to the bow and then raising, aiming, firing all in one unbelivablaby fluid motion. For someone as big and tall as Alec, you'd expect him to be somewhat awkward, somewhat unstable, unbalanced, but like a woman fighting demons in six inch heels, the Shadowhunter stability came in handy. Plus it was also just...Alec. His fluidity wasn't just limited to the training room, to the field, but to the bedroom too - his hips, moving in synchronicity with yours were always-

"You know, if you're gonna stare," Alec begins, abruptly pulling you from your nasty thoughts, "then the least you can do is-"

Alec's own words are cut off as he turns to you, taking you in. You were always gorgeous, hot, sexy, beautiful, all the lovely words, to him but the sight of you, blush slowly creeping up your cheeks, head cocked to the side in a way he'd seen many a time when you were on your knees, eyes glazed as your mind went to places he had to fight not to go himself and that fucking lip bite...

You knew it was a turn on for him, just as he knew seeing him train with his bow was a turn on for you but, in this case, it was a happy accident, no teasing involved...consciously anyway.

"I should at least what?" you finally manage to speak, straightening up and releasing your lip

"Nothing" Alec says, voice husky enough to make you start to feel wet. Alec clears his throat, shaking his head, "Nothing important, but clearly what you came to say is so..."

So he'd heard you arrive and not said anything.

So much for unconscious teasing.

"You're needed at the briefing room" you relay and Alec nods, hanging his bow up and grabbing his towel and water bottle.

As he moves to pass you, you stop him with a hand to the groin and you smirk when you realise he's already half-hard.

Squeezing softly, you rise to your tip toes to whisper in his ear, "This isn't over."

Alec shudders, both from the contact your hand is making with his full erection now and the unveiled desire in your voice.

Saying nothing, Alec continues past you and your smirk widens as you hear his pace quicken. Usually, Alec was the dominant one and a stunt like that would've earned you a quick, rough, pre-debriefing fuck in the nearest lockable room but there was another secret to Alec's kinks.