Multiple {Preference} ~ Turn On's

Jace 

Yours; When you watch him workout. He gets all sweaty and he hardly ever trains with a shirt on so you can see his muscles rippling and contracting and you fucking love it.

His; When you tease him. It drives him insane but he loves it. You'll whisper something dirty in his ear and then walk away or grab his ass mid-meeting before returning to normal and it makes him crazy.

Magnus

Yours; Whenever he does magic. Even though it may not be the sexiest thing to most people, you find it incredibly hot, especially when he gets that intense, concentrated look on his face.

His; When you play hard to get. He loves the challenge when you make him work for your attention.

Simon

Yours; When he nerds out about something. While it may not be the most erotic thing in the world, you love when he gets all nerdy and starts rambling about mundane movies and shows and figurines. You find it adorable.

His; Whenever you smile. He loves your smile and finds it so endearing that he can't help but want to kiss you.

Raphael

Yours; When he vamps out. You love when his vampire side comes out because you find it intriguing and he's usually incredibly aggravated when he shifts which makes you even more turned on

His; When you get mad or scratch at his back mid-makeout session. He loves when you get wild because your Seelie nature is typically quite withdrawn and calm so when you lose control, he loses control.

Izzy

Yours; When she dances, the way your body moves drives her crazy and it's for sure her number 1 turn on

Hers; When you look her in the eyes. Your eyes are beautiful and whenever she stares right into your eyes, she finds herself just getting lost in them and it really turns her on

Clary

Yours; When she's fighting. Clary tends to be quite calm and level headed and, because being a Shadowhunter is newer for her, quite tentative in battle. But once she grows more confident and really starts learning to fight, it's the sexiest thing ever

Hers; When you get shy. She loves it when you blush and get an embarrassed little smile on your face because it makes you look 20x more adorable to her and she loves it

Alec

Yours; There's no shortage of things that turns you on when it comes to Alec. He could be having a really good hair day or a tiny splash of stubble and you would get turned on but most specifically; when he's training with his bow an arrow. His muscles strain under his tight t-shirt, he looks super focused and in control and you can see his arms flexing.

His; When you bite your lip, sit on his lap or take control. Same as you, almost everything turns him on when it comes to you but if you sit on his lap or bite your lip, it drives him fucking crazy because it looks hotter then it's meant to. And, since we all know Alec's a little bit of a control freak and likes to be in control, he finds it so fucking sexy when you take control.

*******

Jesus christ these preferences are saucy af.

Meh.

Happy Reading!! xx