Multiple {Preference} ~ TV Show/s You Watch Together

Hey guys.

Do you have any preference requests/ideas that you would like to see or have seen before and want my version because I am running out fast and preferences are quick and easy and ensure you get at least one update a day.

NO IMAGINE REQUESTS NEEDED, just preference ones xx

Obrigado!

********************

Jace - American Horror Story & Misfits because it's got everything you love...action, horror, humour and gore. What else could you want?

Magnus - Pretty Little Liars & Charmed because of the drama, mystery and magic of it all. Even though Magnus does scoff occasionally at the magic terminology in Charmed, he does mention having respect for the girls, most specifically, Alyssa Milano, who he swears is a real warlock herself.

Simon - The Walking Dead & Roswell because TWD has the dystopian reality of a zombie-run world and Roswell has the sci-fi, fantasy romance of an alien invasion based on old rumour of the Roswell UFO crash of the 70's. It's geek heaven!

Raphael - The Vampire Diaries & Grimm because Raphael enjoys scoffing at the 'wimpy' Stefan and the 'realistic attitude' of Damon and because he loves old-timely stories he used to read from the Grimm brothers tales.

Izzy - Teen Wolf & America's Next Top Model because it has drama, romance and supernatural affairs. As for ANTM...well, she does love her fashion.

Clary - Stranger Things & Glee because Glee is both humorous and fun with all the goods of drama and seriousness as well whilst Stranger Things combines her favourite things; sci-fi and vintage stuff - she loves the 80s style and music!

Alec - Buffy the Vampire Slayer & Arrow. Buffy is something you got him into, having watched it your entire life and, though he hates Angel's brooding nature and the younger Buddy's tendency to be, as he says, 'a carbon copy of Clary', he loves the action and dry, quick wit as much as you do. Arrow, however, he actually discovered and decided to watch it. At first he wanted to watch it just to laugh at it but he soon got incredibly invested in it, even though, in recent episodes he's has been know to remark 'why can't clary be more like that black star girl?'

************

Have you guys seen all these shows? Which are your faves?

Mine are FOR SURE Grimm and Buffy (which I grew up watching), Roswell & Misfits are really underrated too tbh ya'll should watch em!

and HIMYM is great too (imo better then Friends don't kill me!)