Multiple {Preference} ~ Bad Habits & Annoyances

Jace - You: When he hums. Incessantly. All the freaking time! It's so annoying to you!

Him: When you get too protective. He doesn't like feeling weak or defenceless so when you're always fretting over him when he has to go on a mission, it really gets on his nerves. He knows you just worry about him but he can't help feeling annoyed.

Magnus - You: His addiction to all things social media. It can really frustrate you when you're on a date and then Magnus tells you to stop so he can get 'the perfect Instagram picture' you prefer to live in the moment and memorise it instead of breaking the moment by pulling a phone out. You disagree on it quite a lot.

Him: When you bite your nails. He finds it disgusting and unhygienic, but you can't help it. You've been doing it since you were little and the habit has become unbreakable.

Simon - You: When he curses a lot. You don't mind a couple curses here and there but he tends to swear every sentence and it gets on your nerves sometimes.

Him: When you mock him or make a joke out of something he's serious about. Usually, your humours work together but there is the odd time where you joke about something and mock something he does or says when he's being serious and it annoys him a lot.

Raphael - You: When he disappears for hours or, sometimes, even days and he doesn't tell you anything. He's very frequently caused fights because he neglects to tell you when he goes off somewhere. He always explains it's because he's so used to not having anyone to be with all the time and make sure he checks in with but he's trying to be more aware of you and tell you when he leaves.

Him: He'll refuse to get up from somewhere. Whether it be a table or the bed or a chair or on the floor, he'll just dead on refuse to move. Sometimes, he does this just because it annoys you but sometimes he genuinely doesn't want to get up and it frustrates you a lot.

Izzy - You: Her necessity to dance anywhere and everywhere. It doesn't sound annoying but when you're walking down a crowded street and she just randomly starts breaking into song and dance, it bugs you. You don't like attention, you like to blend in and be invisible. Izzy, however, attracts all kinds of attention but when she bursts out into song and dance int he street or the park or the institute, it annoys you a lot.

Her: When you skip meals. She doesn't like it when you skip meals cause she worries that you're getting too thin or starving yourself but you always reassure her that you're genuinely either not hungry or so busy you just forget to eat.

Clary - You: Her clinginess. Don't get me wrong, you love cuddling her and being close but sometimes it's just too much and you want a little space. It's always a losing situation though because she always feels hurt if you snap at her and tell her to give you some space but she's trying to be less clingy.

Her: Your pessimism. You don't mean to be, but you're naturally very pessimistic and Clary, being an optimist, gets incredibly aggravated when you're so negative about everything. 

Alec - You: When he self deprecates. You hate that he puts himself down so much. He'll always say he's the worst fighter of him and Jace or the worst son or boyfriend or he'll say he's terrible wiht a bow and arrow or that he's not a good role model for Max, not a good Institute leader etc. It really bugs you because, to you, he's perfect so when he's continuously putting himself down and saying he's terrible and horrible and whatever else, you always tell him the opposite and assure him that he's an amazing person.

Him: He tends to get annoyed when you distract him from work. Anything else, he doesn't mind a distraction but when he's really trying to concentrate on an important project or something for work and you start nipping at his neck or sit in his lap or poke him repeatedly, he get's incredibly annoyed because he usually has a deadline and, as mentioned, because of his deprecating nature he tends to want perfection in all his work.