Multiple {Preference} ~ Thoughts/Feelings on Your Relationship/You

Jace

Magnus: Thinks it's kiddy-cute "It's like watching puppies frolic"

Simon: Meh "They're not my favourite, but I don't get angry at it"

Raphael: He doesn't know you but appreciates the fact you stop him from warring on the downworlders (vampires especially) "You're lucky I like you're girlfriend, Shadowhunter Barbie"

Izzy: She's just happy he isn't he isn't fucking around with randoms anymore "I'm glad you found someone, Jace"

Clary: Is so jealous "I don't like it. She's going to hurt him *pouty face*"

Alec: Isn't the biggest fan of new people but it happy you make Jace happy "Just stay out of my way, and we'll be good"

Magnus

Jace: Meh "She's okay"

Simon: Thinks it's the cutest fucking thing "They're adorable"

Izzy: Is super happy for you both "You deserve each other"

Raphael: Is very wary, considering Magnus is like a father figure to him "Don't hurt him, or I'll hurt you"

Clary: Finds it interesting, you're both polar opposites and she doesn't get how you work but thinks it's cute nonetheless "They're so different, I don't get it"

Alec: Aggravated and jealous afff cause he (not so secretly) has a crush on Magnus

Simon

Jace: Doesn't care. At all. "Meh"

Magnus: Loves it, loves it, loves it "Goals, just...just goals"

Izzy: Slightly jealous but happy for you both, "He's a catch"

Raphael: Hates it, you get in the way of his and Simon's vampire crap and for that, he really doesn't like you "Get her out of my hotel before I make her guest of honour at dinner"

Clary: LOVES IT!!! She's so happy you both found each other and that Simon finally managed to get over her "I love you guys!"

Alec: Reckons it won't last long "Mundane puppy love *scoffs*"

Raphael

Jace: Thinks you should be careful "They're dangerous y/n"

Magnus: Loves it, as long as you don't fuck him around "He means a lot to me, don't screw it up"

Izzy: Not jealous, per say but not happy either "That was almost me"

Simon: Doesn't really care. As long as you're nice, he doesn't mind "Oh, Y/N? She's okay"

Clary: Doesn't know you, doesn't particularly like Raphael, so has no opinion on it "They're cute...from a distance"

Alec: Hates Raphael, best friends with you and his sister got caught up in his venom so... "I don't like it, y/n, at all"

Izzy

Jace: Thinks it's amazing "Good for you, Iz"

Magnus: Adores you both "Oh! Gorgeous!"

Simon: Kind of doesn't like it cause he's liked Izzy for a while "Yeah...they're...whatever"

Raphael: Doesn't like it "No"

Clary: Loves it so much "Izzy, I'm so happy for you both!"

Alec: Really likes that you make his sister so happy and is quite supportive "Just don't get her killed"

Clary

Jace: Hates it. "Nope, don't like it"

Magnus: Same as Izzy, he adores you both "Beauty!"

Izzy: SUPER happy for you both, she's like your personal relationship cheerleader "You guys are so cuteeee!!!"

Raphael: Doesn't particularly know either of you and doesn't really care

Simon: Loves that you make Clary so happy but is, of course, kind of disappointed it isn't him "Love them...I think..."

Alec: Doesn't give even the slightest flying fuck "Ugh...who cares?"

Alec

Jace: Loves that you bring Alec out of his shell a bit and makes him so happy "Don't let him down, okay?"

Magnus: JEALOUSY 200000% "Really, Alexander, what's life without a little experimentation...martini?"

Izzy: So happy for you, so glad you make him happy and so so so glad he found someone he wasn't pressure into marrying or dating for status "You're his saving grace, Y/N"

Raphael: Meh "I don't even know them"

Clary: Really likes that you make him be nicer to her because of your friendship, but is sometimes more critical then she should be about how he treats you "Are you really gonna let him yell at you like that?"

Simon: Doesn't really have an opinion "Hey, she makes him less grouchy so, I'm all for that"

*********************

Not sure I like this one, let me know guys...