Multiple {Preference} ~ Movie Series You Watch Together

I have done a book series you read together as well but I'm going to a different movie series for each character because I don't wanna double up since all the imagines are linked :)

*****

Jace - The Pirates of the Caribbean Series. It's your absolute guilty pleasure! You love the action and comedy mix that it brings you, along with some of the romance from Will and Elizabeth.

Magnus - The Back to the Future Series. Doesn't seem like a very Magnus show, right? Well, wrong, because he adores it! He loves the cute charm the 80s brought and watching BTTF is the perfect way for him to reconnect.

Simon - The Marvel Cinematic Universe. Even though the MCU is technically a TV and Movie series, you guys follow it religiously. It's the perfect mix of comedy, action and nerdy comic goodness!

Raphael - The Underworld Series. Raphael loves seeing the dark side of the underworld, including creatures the likes of his own species, especially with all the current lovey-dovey versions (even though he does have that soft spot for the Twilight Series)

Izzy - The Disney Series. As a Shadowhunter, Izzy never learned about the fabulous world that is Disney so, one night, you sat her down and made her watch The Little Mermaid. Ever since, she has been addicted to the stories with all their happy endings and magical romances. She does, however, wish there were more multi-cultural characters and LGBTQ+ relationships.

Clary - The Twilight Saga. Both because it's full of all that chick-flicky goodness but also because it's one of the few movie series with vampires that don't completely villainises the werewolves, which you find quite personally offensive.

Sebastian - The Saw Series. Do I really need to explain why?

Alec - The Harry Potter Series. Though you had to literally force him to watch the beauty that is the Harry Potter series, Alec ended up loving it barely 10 minutes in. And, even though he'd deny it if you ever told anyone, he loves the childish magic and playful air to it that slowly becomes more sinister as the children become young adults. He says it's realistic and he likes that he can relate to it.