Decision (Really Important!)

Ok guys so this is where I'm at with this decision for a hiatus and my book etc...

I'm taking 'Frayed' down and won't be continuing it. It almost hit 1k reads (thank you sm) but with all the drama and hate (Also been seeing it coming from my favourite editors on ig as well on their sarahahs and tellonyms cause people have asked them on there) it's made me realise making alec completely straight is quite problematic and I guess it wrong as well but if that book got anywhere near as big as this one was, it would just invite more criticism and hate and I don't want that.

But I may make Alec a twin and that twin would be bi/straight and then Cami could be with them?? I don't know 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also, I'm going to go back through every multi imagine in this chapter with pics and gifs and edit it so there's a male relationship one for each one as well because I came to the conculsion that I can't delete this book. So many of you love it so much and it's got such a wide, loving fan base and I worked so hard on it that I can't bear to take it down.

But in the coming chapters when I post new stuff (I don't know when that will be as I now have anxiety any time I think about writing cause of all the hate) I will do the same thing

As for imagines I will continue to write them but they will be bi Alec. There is no escaping that, because somethings other characters refer to a 'she' or a 'her' when speaking to 'you' but I will try to avoid the female pronouns as much as possible.

Honestly, if it weren't for all the support and love from you guys, this book would have been deleted so thank you so much!

Happy Reading x