"Can you move to another room or do you have to give birth on this bed?" he asks. I think about it for a moment. I don't want to give birth on our bed. It'll get smudged. But on the other hand, there would be another beautiful memory from this place. I would be holding our baby boy for the first time on this bed. I decide to do it here. It wouldn't get smudged, they'll be covering it up with plastic sheets from the hospital. I open my eyes again and look at Peeta.

"I want to do it here. And I don't think I'd be able to move either." I say.

"Lane'll be here as soon as possible." he says, kissing my forehead.

"Uhhh... I hate this stuff." I say and he smiles a little.

"It'll be over before you know it." he says, and right now I really don't feel like yelling at him, so I don't. We wait for about twenty minutes, and after a few contractions and yelling at Peeta, Lane is running up the stairs. I guess she understood that she didn't have to knock. This situation is too urgent. The second she is through the door, she unpacks her things and starts placing plastic sheets under me. On top of them, she puts the towels Peeta brought. She unpacks her doctor equipment, measures my pulse, my blood pressure, and listenes to my heartbeat through a stethoscope. She tells me everything is fine, and that I just need to take deep breaths and wait until the baby is ready. I do as she says, and Peeta puts a glass of water to my lips. I take a few sips, and then lay my head back down on the pillow supporting my back. Lane gets the scale from the bathroom and gets a baby bath and fills it with water. We wait for a few hours, I really don't know how many, and then, Lane tells me that I can start pushing. I don't panic, I try to be as concentrated and effective as possible. And Peeta stays strong for me, of course.

"Just a few more, Katniss. You can do this." he says, and I just keep screaming nasty things at him. Things like "If you don't shut up right now I will kick you" or "It's easy for you to say, you only have to watch". He doesn't get hurt, or at least I don't see any hurt in his face. But even if I did, I didn't care. This pain is even worse than last time. It feels like I am about to be ripped apart, starting between my legs. And all the blood and weird stuff that comes out of me. I can't believe how Peeta doesn't faint. I would probably have ran out of this room long ago if I was watching. Like I used to do when people brought injured people from the mines to my mother and Prim. But I can't think about that now. I push and push and push for what seems like an eternity, and Peeta doesn't show a single sign of disgust or nausea. He watches, soothes me and tells me to push, and I scream and yell at him.

"One more!" Lane says. I grit my teeth and push, tightening my grip to Peeta's hand.

"He's almost out." Peeta whispers, and that motivates me to push harder, more than anything so far. Then, I hear a baby's cry, and the pain immediately disappears. There is still a throbbing feeling in my body, but the worst pain is gone. I try to open my eyes and see Peeta looking me in the eye. His forehead is covered in sweat and I see that my eyelashes are too. He wipes my forehead off with a towel, smiling tenderly.

"You were absolutely incredible." he says and gives me a soft kiss on the lips. Then, I feel longing. Longing for my son. I look around and see Lane cleaning him. Then, she turns around, and I see him. My son. She walks up to me and hands him to me. My baby boy. My son. Then, when I study his features, I see someone else as well. I see a little of Peeta there. He whimpers and then starts to scream. I rock him in my arms and he soon falls asleep again. I can't believe this wonderful creature was in my uterus all the time. Peeta reaches his finger forward and touches his cheek. When I look at him, I see that his eyes are filled with tears. Mine start to tear too, when I realise the completion of my life now. Two children. A husband who loves me. Money to feed us. A house in a new Panem, a Panem of peace. My life is perfect now. Even more perfect than when I got Ivy. I didn't understand until now, that there was a small, small hole in my life. A space that was meant to be filled with my son. I don't need anymore kids. I'm perfectly satisfied now. Tears start running down my cheeks, and when I look at Peeta again, his face is drenched. He sobs once and dries his nose off on his sleeve. He seems a little restless, so I hand our son to him. He smiles and starts crying again.

"I am so happy." he says. I nod and close my eyes. I am exhausted.

"I am too." I say, and kiss his cheek. Then, I think about what to name him. "What should we name him?" I ask.

"You can do that." he says. Sacrificing himself so that I'll get all the fun. That's not gonna happen.

"No, I named Ivy, it's your turn." I tell him, and he nods.

"Adrian." he says, almost immediately, like he's been thinking about this for a long time. I smile.

"That's perfect. I love Adrian." I say. Peeta kisses Adrian once on his forehead and then hands him to me. I rock him for a while, and then I slowly drift off to sleep.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys! So, this story will be ending soon, but a few more chapters are to come, so don't worry. And I will write another sequel, that is situated first when Adrian is a toddler and Ivy is about ten, and then when they are about teenagers. I don't know the name for certain yet but I will tell you as soon as I have decided. And please, tell your friends and other THG fans about this story, I am thinking I haven't gotten near as much reads as on my last story. And I appreciate every word you have commented on this and I am so thankful for all the feedback! Vote, comment and fan :) <3

/hungergamesem