12 Boys

Warning: Explicit somewhat sexual themes?

I passed by Jon who was sitting on the couch. He quickly got up and we met Alfred at the front door. We sat in the Limo quietly, every once in a while Jon would make small talk with Alfred. I just sat there thinking about the intense kiss Damian and I shared. The memory of his lips on mine made my lips tingle. My hands aked to rake through his hair again. I want to feel him close to me like that again. Before I knew it we were coming to a stop in front of my house. Jon and I got out of the nice car and stepped into the familiar welcoming home, except instead of being greeted with that we were greeted with my mom stressing out at the kitchen table and a very frantic Superman next to her. When they saw us the both let out a sigh and we were quickly engulfed into a bear hug. 

"Oh my god, you scared us!" mom yelled after she had let go.

"What were you guys thinking to take on the Joker without me or Bruce there."Dad's worried face scanned over us looking for any injury or sign of distress. 

"Oh come on Dad, Nightwing and Red Hood were there," Jon detested.

Dad sighed knowing too well that what we did wasn't wrong, we did exactly what he would have done, "Did you at least have fun?"

"Oh ya! it was awesome I had to get all my classmates to safety and...."Jon's rambling fainted as I walked farther away towards my room. 

My mom followed me knowing something was up, "Lara, how was your night?"

The memories of the party flooded my mind," It was great."I had a genuine smile on remembering the kiss.

"Well, what was so great about it?" Dad asked coming up to us now.

I shrugged, "Fighting bad guys ya know" He smiled and nodded.

"Mom you won't believe what I did, "Jon said appearing from behind our dad.

"What?" She asked.

"Well, there is this girl I have liked named Kelly," My mom's eyes widen surprised little Jonny has a crush and my father smiled proudly," while we were at the party I asked her on a date and she said yes!" 

"Wow, Jon that's great I'm so happy for you, "Mom said excitedly. 

"I knew you guys would get together eventually," I said giving Jon a hug.

"Thanks, Lara," he whispered in my ear. 

We pulled away smiling at each other."Well, you too should go get some rest you are probably tired from all the excitement, your dad and I are going to watch a movie down here though."Mom interrupts. Jon and I make our way up the stairs to our individual rooms. 

When I get into my room I turn on the warm shower and prepare myself to get in. After taking a relaxing shower I wrap myself in my towel and go back out to my closet. As I pass my bed I notice the window was open and I remember it being closed when I went in to take a shower. I walk up and close it making sure to lock it. I am about to turn around when a gloved hand is clasped around my mouth and a strong arm is wrapped around my body keeping my arms around my sides.

"Don't freak out," a familiar voice whispers in my ear. 

I instantly relax allowing the person to release me."Damian what the heck" I whisper yell.

He flew his arms up in surrender, "I'm sorry I just need to talk to you okay."

I take in his appearance. He is dressed in his Robin Uniform mask still on. "You didn't have to scare me like that!"