25 » Morning Trouble

Start from the beginning

She sways her head, letting go of Taehyung's grip and instead, pinch down on his soft, chubby, cheeks.

"Tae, you have work today too. You should be a good boy and show responsibility to your girlfriend."

"I am responsible, hun it's okay if we miss one day, let's just cuddle all day." Taehyung grasps for Chan-ri and pulls her close to his body, laying her head on his chest.

"He's going to be upset; like you don't know how extra my boss really is."

"Just say you're sick, I called my assistant and told her I wouldn't be coming tomorrow because I caught a *cough* cold." Taehyung snickered, a pleasant melody in his laughter as he sheltered around her firmly.

"You planned this, you really are a naughty boy, fine I'll stay, but I'm going to get in trouble." She flicks Taehyung's nose and lays her head back on his broad chest, resting her eyelids.

"Well if you get in trouble, I'll speak with that boss myself." Taehyung kisses her forehead and brings his fingers under her chin, lifting it up so that his eyes could meet her's. He planted more than enough kisses on her lips then needed until he paused and nibbled down on his bottom lip, caressing under her chin.

"You want some breakfast, I'm suddenly hungry?"

"Mmm, are you actually hungry or are you implying something else?" Her eyes wobbled up far into the air. She watched Taehyung's eyes shift into a cocoa brown, warm and enticing to watch, the taste, warmth, too hard to resist.

"Well I could be, but it's a bit too early for that, do pancakes, bacon, eggs, and good old hash browns sound nice baby girl?"

"How'd know?"

"You just look like a hash brown girl." Deep laughter leaves his lips.

Her facelifts up and all her pearly whites blind Taehyung, making him come undone under her cuteness. Such a smile. "Well, I would really appreciate it, baby." She beams.

"Hehe, coming right up, let me just use the restroom." Taehyung shifts out the bed and stretches his limbs, ranging his strain muscles from last nights escapades. He slips on a pair of red plaid boxers and a white t-shirt. Without Chan-ri noticing Taehyung reaches for her ring on the end table and her cell phone right beside, burying it into his pockets. He slips away into his jointed bathroom and there he closes the door.

It's just him.

And his thoughts.

His plans.

"...Chan-ri, I'm doing this for you're own good."

First, get rid of the ring.

Taehyung married her with his eyes and soul on that day in his office. He married Chan-ri with his heart and every future dream. He saw all of her, the joys and the sorrows, and he knew she was home. And the funny unfunny part is - he wishes he had told her, perhaps one day he will.

He'll tell her that he wants a new ring for her.

A ring he brought with his hard labor.

But for now, this disgusting one needed to be out of sight, out of mind.

He opened the cabinet under his sink and sat the ring inside.

Now, send the video.

His phone holds a thousand memories. Not just in the hundreds of pictures that could tell his story, but in his music, in the text messages and the ones he never sent, in his voice memos, in the games he plays to pass the time away secretly waiting to hear from her, in the way his ear pressed against the glass just to hear her voice... but most of all, in all the silence of his slightly opened lips, him desperately begging to just say how he really feels for her. A phone remembers the silence it had to endure between people.