Part 22

We stargaze for a while in a comfortable silence  , our hand holding each other , and our fingers interlaced . Sebastian turn to be on his side to face me , I did the same , now both of us facing each other . Our hand still interlaced , he brought his other hand to my cheek and hold it and stroked my cheek bones with his thumb . He leaned down his head to kiss me and we shared a loving kiss . He broke away from the kiss and let his forehead against mine . I covered his hand on my cheek with mine and squeezed it and then I kissed the palm of his hand , staring at his pretty blue eyes . He broke the silence , speaking quietly .

"I know it's early in our relationship , even more now that I realized that I still didn't ask you something ."He said smiling .

"What is it ?" I ask smiling .

"(Y/N) would you be my girlfriend ? Will you be mine ??" He ask smiling hopefully .

"Ummmm let me think " I said looking at the sky full of stars " Only if you will be my boyfriend ? deal ?" I ask smiling up at him .

He chuckle " Deal" He said and leaned down to kiss me again "Best deal I could ask for" He mumbles against my lips. he kissed me again slowly and lovingly .

He broke the kiss and looked in my eyes " But there is still something I want to say , I know it's early but , I want to be honest with you , I love you (Y/N) . It's maybe ultra early for me to say it but you are wonderful , I never met someone like you , I love you , just simply because you are you ." He said smiling at me .

"I am surprising myself but , I love you too , you are really a special one , you know ?" I said smiling at him . I leaned up this time and pecked his lips . 

"Yeah and you are special too " he said and pecked my lips and then pecked all over my face , making me giggle .He then got up from the ground and offered me his hand " Come on still one place to go ." He said hoisting me up .

"Where ??" I ask curious . 

"It's a surprise doll " He said and kissed me . " I'll need you to wear this " He said handing me a blindfold . 

I looked at him dead in the eyes " are you planning to kill me ? " I ask seriously then I burst out laughing . "I'm okay with it , if you don't kill me and you don't let me fall." I said serious this time .

"First I would never kill you , and I think you already fell for me " He said smirking .

"Oh my god Seb !! That was so cheesy !! " I said laughing . "I love cheesy " I said pecking his lips .

"And I love you and I can't believe you love me back " Seb exclaimed hugging me by my waist , lifting e from the floor and spinning  us around laughing .

"Okay so I trust you " I said putting the blindfold on my eyes and turn around so he could fix it in place . 

"There !" He exclaimed happily "And no picking , okay ?" He said with a smile I could hear in his voice .

"Yeah yeah " I said .

He hold my hand , dragging me around the busy street of New York . I felt weird not being able to see but I felt safe feeling Sebastian big and warm hand holding mine . And I even felt the heat of his entire body when I was close enough and I could smell him , his cologne and unique smell that  I could only describe as Sebastian smell .

We walked for some minutes and then I felt the heat difference and  different smell than New York street , we were in a building .

Sebastian dragged me to an elevator I guessed from the sounds . I felt him move behind me and holding my waist , I also felt him leaned down and whispered in my hear .

"You can trust me  , doll . You'll soon be able to see your surprise ." He said then left a single kiss on my neck right under my ear .

I heard the door of the elevator opening , and Seb pushing me out by my waist staying close to me , I put my hands on his , and I felt the strong wind of New York on my skin , making me shiver . Seb must have felt it and he hugged me close to him , my back to his chest , sharing his heat .

He walked me a little more before stopping . "Keep your eyes close and opened them when I saw , okay ? " He ask in my hear from behind me . 

I nod "okay" , I felt him removing the blindfold and then I heard some noises , keeping my eyes closed , I then felt that Seb had put off his vest for me . He engulf me in it . It was the best , all warm and smelling like him . I smiled at myself .

"Okay you can open your eyes now " He said hugging me from behind . I hugged his arms to my waist and slowly opened my eyes .

"wow" I said breathless from the amazing view I had on New York . We were at the top of the empire state building . 

"It's beautiful " I said holding Seb arms close to me

"It's beautiful " I said holding Seb arms close to me .

"Not as beautiful as you " Seb comment in my ear , with a goofy smile I could hear and even feel against the skin of my neck .

"You are the cheesiest " I said laughing , still admiring the view of New York I had in front of me . With all the light in  the night it was really beautiful. I turn around in Seb arms and find him  already staring down at me . "I love you " I murmured , staring in his pretty blue eyes .

"I love you " He whispered , he then leaned down and we shared a passionate kiss , I deepened it feeling overwhelm with all the love I felt for him already .

It was the best kiss I ever had , not only good but with a meaning too , we love each other . It was not lust it was just pure love , I never thought I would never have this kind of kiss . Just full of love . 

The kiss was slow but passionate and so filled of love . When we finally broke apart , we stayed hugging each other , our forehead pressed against the other , his hands holding me by my waist close to him , my arms around his neck and one hand playing with the hair at the back of his head .

Just enjoying each other company , only focus on the other and everything about each other . We stayed embracing each other for what felt eternity . Whispering some 'I love you' here and there . Sharing little kiss , and admiring the view of New York , and each other face with the pretty light . Remembering every single feature of our faces and the lazy happy smiled that was placed on both our faces .