Part 7

The next morning I woke up happy and excited to see Jason later today , we are again doing a show 'swan lake ' and I am still the main dancer with Jason . I take a shower to completely wake up , and wear simple clothes . I then prepare my self to being bombard with questions by Sophie . I quietly go out  of my room , and make my way to the kitchen , I am happy I still have a little time for myself hearing Sophie is in the shower . I prepare us breakfast as usual a black coffee for her and hot chocolate for me and some pancakes for the both of us . 

While sipping my drink , Sophie get in the kitchen , getting her drink she then sit next to me at the kitchen table  and make herself a plate of pancakes . I eat my breakfast  happy she is still quiet , but it seems like I spoke too soon .

"So I guess it went good ? Uuuh , I wanted to wait for you but I guess you got home late " She say smiling "So did you guys 'dance all night ' ????" She ask wiggling her eyebrows subjectively .

"The date was nice and yes we dance all night , Sophie we danced " I said honestly , but not saying anything about our time in the shower .

"Ooooh , so where did you get all those hickeys ?? Mmmmm ? So how was it ???" She ask laughing .

"Good really good " I said blushing , I forgot those damn hickeys I guess I'll need to go back to my room and cover them up .

"Seems like more than good ." She chuckle stuffing her mouth with pancakes .

We eat breakfast joking and talking about my date . I then went back to my room and covered my hickeys . Once that done . We both were ready to go , so we went on our way to the dance studio . Once there we went and changed in our training clothes . Once ready we joined the others dancers and trained for tonight , I saw Jason come in , he waved at me , and come nearer .

"Hey you " He said pecking my lips .

"Hi to you too " I said pecking his lips again . I noticed Sophie watching us , making me chuckle and making Jason confuse until I point in Sophie direction , not really good at hiding . He chuckle too . We then went back to training . We worked very well together after all the dance of last night we really were in sync and the director loved it . The day quickly went by and we were already preparing for the show .

The night passed quickly , all dancing and joking when we were on the sides with Sophie , and sometimes steeling a kiss from Jason . When we danced together everything were perfect , the feeling of the air against my skin , my heart pounding to the hit of the music , the strong arms of Jason lifting me in the air felt good .

Once the night ended Jason told me to wait for him , so I sent Sophie home alone . I walk up to him and he swoop me in the air , surprising me . "You are the best dancer I ever saw (Y/N) , really like it's in your blood ! You are really made to be a dancer , you will do a great teacher , but I know for sure your students will never be as good as you " he honestly said making me smile but also a little sad knowing I will be in new York in less than two month without him , but then I though back to his words 'we can make it good even if it will not last'.

"Thanks Jason , you were good  too !" I said "Now you can let me go I can stand on my own " I joked , moving out of his arms I kiss passionately . " Ok , so goodnight I really need sleep right now , see you tomorrow !" I said and pecked his lips .

"Yeah same , goodnight , see you ." he said pecking my lips again .

We both went our way , I got back to the apartment and heard Sophie already snoring  , making me chuckle . I made my way to my bedroom and took a shower , and went to bed .

The two month I had left before New York went by fast , passing every day off with Jason , going back to his dance studio dancing and having fun , we really grew close to each other . Having fun with Sophie too , searching a new apartment in New York with her online , already planning to come and visit .Enjoying my time in Paris going shopping for new ballerina , and new dancing clothes  with Sophie .

This night was the last show for the 'swan lake' , we once again did amazing . This night being the last in this companies we went to a bar an celebrate , dancing and goofing around , I pass the last hour in Jason arms , slow dancing , forgetting the world around us . We were just enjoying each other company in silent , until he broke it .

"So still a no for long distance ??" he ask shyly and hopeful .

"I really really like you , but , ummm , no I can't it's complicated . I couldn't . I am sorry Jason really sorry , I just can't do long distance " I said sad and scared of hurting him .

"Hey , it's okay , I knew when we started that it maybe wont last , I have to say I was hoping it would last longer but at least I got to know you , and we had our fun " He say hugging me closer to him .

"My plan is flying away tomorrow " I say sad 

"So it's our last night ?" he ask I just nod my head , pushing it more in his neck , smelling him made me better . " Well we can make it a good one ? No ?"  I just nod again . He took my hand in his " Well why don't we drop this party and go party on our own ??" He ask smiling .

I nod again , following out , and then running to his little dance studio . We danced all night long only stopping out of breath , sharing passionate kiss here and there . Having our little fun in the  shower as usual . This time we literally danced all night when it was finally our goodbye the sun was already set .

"Well it was fun while it lasted . I hope you are gonna be treated well in New York , and have fun ." he said hugging me hard like he never wanted to let go .

"Yeah it was fun and pretty nice too , and I hope you are gonna do well here , have fun too ." I said hugging him back .

Once separated I made my way out while he stayed inside the dance studio , a single tear escape my eye , making my way to our apartment to spent my last hours with Sophie . We watched movie to keep my mind away from Jason , working until I needed to let it out and Sophie was here for me , holding me , saying it will be okay and other sweet things , while I cried my eyes out for a good hour .

Trying to cheer me up she put on a last movie before we would need to make our way to the airport , my favorite movie  .  My bags were already ready to go ,we just cuddle before going down in the taxi with my bag when it was finally time for me to go . Once in the taxi we never let go of each other . Once at the airport I had one hand holding my bag , I was used to traveling so one bag was enough for me , and my other hand holding Sophie until I couldn't , we shared a big hug crying a little promising to call once I was there to make sure I was safe . I then went on me way alone to New York , and my new job , and my new apartment . With Sophie we went big , with my parents money , we choose an apartment just in front of central park , just a few block away from the dance school .

Here we go New York !!! 

I listened to music during the fly , trying not to think to much of how I was gonna do alone in New York , not having to prepare a black coffee for Sophie , not dancing all night with Jason

I listened to music during the fly , trying not to think to much of how I was gonna do alone in New York , not having to prepare a black coffee for Sophie , not dancing all night with Jason . Listening to my music some tears slip out of my eyes , but I needed to think of the future not the past . Thinking of the people I will meet there , and how fun it's going to be to teach ballet .