Part 5

There was a show again tonight , still the 'Swan Lake' and I was still the main dancer , the night was good , I danced with all I had , every time I was in the back I would joke with Sophie or Jason , we were all of us dancing  , I did all my duets with Jason , feeling the connection between us , it was making my heart beat faster but then I felt a sudden pang of sadness , I will be leaving soon , I can't get close to him , it will hurt the both of us . I danced all night then when it was finally over I went in my dressing room with Sophie and we changed back to our normal clothes.

We wanted to go back to the apartment and shower and sleep , once out of our dressing room there was Jason waiting , he signaled me he wanted to talk "Hey Sophie I'll see you at the apartment later ok   ? " I told her , tired and a little sleepy she just nodded her head , and went her way . I made my way to Jason " Hey ! What's up ??" I ask nicely .

He gulp and scratch the back of his neck , making his arms muscles flex , " I wanted to ask you , if you wanted to , of course , so if you wanted to go on a date with me ??" he ask hopeful  .

I didn't want to reject him , but I was still scared , " Oh ! Euuh , yeah , yeah , why not " I said not sounding sure .

"You don't have to , we can just stay friend if you want "he said trying not to but still sounding hurt .

I gulped and explain myself " No it's just , ugh , I am moving to New York to be a ballet teacher , and I would love to date you really , but I'am moving away in less the two month and I don't want you or me to end up hurt " I said honestly .

" Well we could still try ? No ? I mean I really feel a connection between us , don't you feel it " He said taking his hand holding mine .

"I do , I really do , that's the problem , I am leaving in less than two month " I repeat interlacing my finger with his .

"So ?? There is a thing called Skype who work well when people are apart " he said staring in my eyes .

"I know of experience that it don't , and I don't want to risk it ,  I really don't know what to do with you , Jason . " I playfully said angrily .

"Well if you are this scared of long distance relationship maybe we could just enjoy the two month that's left ?? We only live once after all , we can just enjoy those two month , and the kind of break up if you are really that not ready for long distance ???" He ask hopeful . I stare at him , like he had grown a second head .

"I . WOW . Euuuh . I was not expecting that ! " I exclaimed .

" Well with what I know it's what would make the  most of sense , we both feel the connection , we both  know it is her , we both know we like the other more than friend " He explain as if it was the simplest thing in the world .

"What will I do with you Jason ?" I ask in disbelieve , eyes almost popping out of there socket .

He lean in and was now head leveled with mine . "Kiss me ??" He suggest .

I took a step back from him , keeping our hands intertwines " You are a good one , Jason ! Really good one !!" I exclaimed laughing . "But yes , why not ?" I then said smiling .

We then both lean in till our lips collide together sweetly , and lovingly and slow , the kiss ended not long after it started , both of still having our eyes close , forehead against each other , huming Jason slowly opened his eyes and stepped back ,  putting each of his palms against my cheeks , stroking them lovingly with his thumbs . 

"It's been a while since I wanted to so that " he said staring in my now opens eyes , kissing me again a little longer putting more strength in this kiss . 

Once apart I chuckle a little , "You and me both " I joked , then kissing him again .

" So , you never answered , what about a date now ??" He ask smiling .

I looked at the ceiling fainting thinking about the question , then answer smiling " Yes I would love to go on a date with you Jason . " 

"Okay , tomorrow it's our day off I come and get you at 3 pm ?? Work for you ???" he ask .

I just node and kissed him again , before leaving back to finally take a shower that I dreamed about for  hours . Once at the apartment , Sophie was in her favorite pj , a panda onesie , smiling evilly , starring at me .

"What ??? What did I or didn't do that will get me in trouble ???" I asked already a little scared .

"Well tell me !!!  What did you and Jason talked about , did you finally win ??" She ask smiling like an idiot . 

"What ? No , we just talked " I said blushing , which she noticed .

"OH MY GOD !!!!!! " she yelled , I threw a pillow from the couch at her . "sorry , noises complaints , But seriously , what happened , you just blushed , you never blush !!!" She fake shock .

I just told her everything , because I always tell her everything . After I finished my explanation and swooning over Jason a little bit ,"Wow , I never saw  you like that girl ! It's even weird !" 

"Yeah yeah ok , I'm gonna shower and sleep , see you tomorrow , love you " I told her making my way to my bedroom .

"Love you too ! See you tomorrow , and sweet dreams !! Wink Wink if you see what i means ! " She laugh , I shake my head at her antics .

I went and finally got the shower I wanted , then slipped in my comfy pj and went to bed . I slept peacefully this night , dreaming about icy blue eyes , raven hair and the perfect plump lips of Jason .